Global Underground Classic CDs

PP

Recently re-discovered Deep Dish’s Toronto CD. I’d forgotten how much I enjoy the progressive/tribal/ sound.

Can anyone point me in a similar direction?

The Dave Seaman mixes always hit home too.

m.mixcloud.com/intranca/the-underground-sound-of-madrid-mixed-by-adolf-marsan-cd2/

Reactions: PP
Danny Tenaglia is one of my favourite DJ's. Did you see he's just done a new GU, I've not had a chance to listen yet.
I still listen to these 'Athens' mixes, particularly the one posted. I just love that mix of tribal and how he weaves in other styles, it doesn't seem to date as I get older! I stopped listening to him sometime in the 2010's though as I got more into Detroit techno, Garnier, Vath, Surgeon and just techno in general. Will have to check that new one out, cheers. I still put that Tenaglia on every now and then though or Deep Dish late 90's /early 00's.
) or this mix stands out

Reactions: PP
Totally rinsed Darren Emerson in Uruguay, he really mixes it up from the orb to paul rutherford via saints & sinners. The Oakenfold one from 98 isn’t too bad either, although you know it wasn’t him and just some engineer on the buttons

Totally rinsed Darren Emerson in Uruguay, he really mixes it up from the orb to paul rutherford via saints & sinners. The Oakenfold one from 98 isn’t too bad either, although you know it wasn’t him and just some engineer on the buttons
Just looking at the Darren Emerson track list - looks good. Will stick this on now.

Back