From Miami to Ibiza - June 10th to July 3rd

FernandoJ

Hey clubbers! I'm a 22yo American going on a four month backpacking tour of Europe that includes three amazing weeks in Ibiza, a place I've been dreaming about since I got into edm nearly a decade ago. I'm from Miami, another global party capitol, and I can't wait to see how the two compare! (note: I expect Ibiza to be better) I'm staying in San An but predict I'll be in Ibiza Town a lot as well. I'm huge into all the genres of edm, especially trance, electro, bass, and trap. Already got tickets for Cream at Amnesia on June 19 (Laidback Luke, Paul van Dyk and Simon Patterson Holy shit!) and I'll be buying an ASOT ticket soon as well. Space, Privilege, Amnesia and Ushuaia are must-visits at some point. I'll also be there for my birthday at the end of June, looking for a sweet event to celebrate it at.

Aside from clubbing, I'm eager to spend time chilling at the beach, hiking, checking out the Roman ruins and historical sites, going bar hopping, and just exploring this amazing island. I'm eager to meet new friends from all over the world. So if anyone is gonna be on the island during these dates give me a holler :)

Side note: Ibiza's not really know for dub and trap. Anyone know if there are events that play that kind of music?

Check out Together@Amnesia, you'll find some dub/trap with Chase and Status, Skrillex, Pendulum, netsky, etc..

BTW, we're gonna be between jun 30th and jul 7th.

I will be on Ibiza from the 17th of June until the 7th of July.
And and of this month I will be visiting your city Miami from 28 of May till 2nd of June. Planning to go to club at least one night, any tips for the best in Miami?

Whatsup Fernando! we are a party of 8 planning to be in Ibiza from June 20 to 26. Stayin at a hotel on Figueretas beach in Ibiza town. Already got tickets for some parties as Hardwell at Ushuaia, Carl Cox at Space both tue 24th, going on Ibiza sea party boat on Monday 23 afternoon and Pure Pacha sat 21. If want to join us at any of the parties, you are welcome!

Hey everyone, sorry I'm so late in replying, as I've been in Europe for the last several weeks. I'll be staying in San Antonio while I'm on the island. If anyone wants to link up, feel free to add me on facebook.com/fespino2

@Chris_D One might not be enough... My favorite clubs are LIV, Mansion and Story on South Beach, and space and mekka in downtown. The south beach clubs are trendier and more expensive, especially LIV. But they all have more affordable nights. Check their websites for cool events and DJs. All the clubs play good music!

@Rheoman I might be in for Carl cox! I'll let you know closer to the date

Back