Friday 30 January 2004 the board @ The Rhythm Factory

Re: She's 31

Smalljinx said:
mambobirdette said:
31 - I spose u fink yr funny b'atch :twisted: Listen love, I'm gunna pull yr fick fringe...yule b thumbing it down the M40 to Lahndan. neehehehehehe pikkety witch ;)

:lol: :lol: You leave my fringe alone, whats it ever done to you :p :p

Okay your only 30, please dont kick me out on the motorway ;)

Smalljinx said:
Robo said:
Smalljinx said:
Yeeeeehaaaaaa! On this occasion its "packing", then I'll unpack em when me & Bambi/Mambobirdette get down to the smoke.
Then we'll hotfoot the tube to the site ;)

is this some kind of new youth language :p

:lol: :lol: Yoof whats that-a male thing to use & abuse :?: ;)

Yes this is young Rob that i was telling you about ;) ;)

The one that im kidnapping at the end of the night :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mambobirdette said:
Yes this is young Rob that i was telling you about ;) ;)

The one that im kidnapping at the end of the night :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i thought my ears where burning... :eek: ...... urmm, i 'ope its good things she's been telling to you.... :rolleyes: .......... :p

Re: She's 31

lil' Joey said:
Smalljinx said:
mambobirdette said:
31 - I spose u fink yr funny b'atch :twisted: Listen love, I'm gunna pull yr fick fringe...yule b thumbing it down the M40 to Lahndan. neehehehehehe pikkety witch ;)

What have i done allowing you to stop at the same hotel as other people. Everyone make sure you double latch your doors :eek:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Mwahahaha only styaed@hotel cos all padded cells booked out for wknd ;)

Only ever went 3/4 times but I liked the RF. joey negro maybe? good spot in whitechapel. Abiding memory though is going there on a date once to see a singer Ebony Bones doing a live pa, on a weeknight with some Glaswegian girl I met on Friends Reunited. Thought it was going well but she made some excuse about going to the toilet and never came back.

Only ever went 3/4 times but I liked the RF. joey negro maybe? good spot in whitechapel. Abiding memory though is going there on a date once to see a singer Ebony Bones doing a live pa, on a weeknight with some Glaswegian girl I met on Friends Reunited. Thought it was going well but she made some excuse about going to the toilet and never came back.
It was an unprententious spot and the first do we did there was quite something - rammed with Spotlighters and their mates, most meeting for the first time after months, years in some cases, of interacting online.

Good times.

It was an unprententious spot and the first do we did there was quite something - rammed with Spotlighters and their mates, most meeting for the first time after months, years in some cases, of interacting online.

Good times.

Have this mental image of you awkwardly going up to someone at the bar and shiftily asking "Are you er Agent Undercover?"

This from 2007 I think is the only video I have of forum members anywhere devirtualising. At least 4 of the people filmed here, have been of this parish at one point or other.. With belated apologies to the staff at The George public house (Liv St)

Back