Freeze, Liverpool - 10 Years. First half of 2015 shows

onemore

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you lot know what we have going on as we swing headlong into our 10 year anniversary. As ever with Freeze, a massive mix of musical styles to satisfy everyone and the use of venues that no other promoter offers...

First announced, a solid line up of daytime shows (all will have afters too!) at the Bombed Out Church...The bombed out is a venue that has been special for us over the last few years so it felt right to put on an electic mix of shows here to celebrate the 10th anniversary milestone..

May 3rd - Bonobo, Gilles Peterson, Jemmy
May23rd - Young Turks Showcase - Jamie XX, John Talabot, Lorenzo Senni, Kowton, Jemmy
May 24th - Crazy P (Live), Support TBA
June 13th - Todd Terje and Friends: Todd Terje (live), Greg Wilson, Gerd Janson, Prins Thomas

A solid line up for sure!

Then the big one......

4th April (Easter Saturday) Freeze and Cream Present: The ASYLUM.
A day and night show across 2 venues - by day in the grounds of a disused mental hospital on the outskirts of the city centre, by night in one of the best and most historic clubs in the country, we are delighted to have joined forces with Cream to present the mighty MARCO CAROLA.

Phase 1 Line up:
Marco Carola
Bill Patrick
Leon
Jemmy

Phase 2 of the line up still to be announced.

Hope you like - and hope to see some spotlighters there! A few people off here have been to our shows in the past and will, im sure, recommend it!

Hope you like - and hope to see some spotlighters there! A few people off here have been to our shows in the past and will, im sure, recommend it!

onemore and the Freeze crew put on a great party, and that Bombed Out church is something else, even in the rain!

QUOTE="stivi, post: 821913, member: 724"]23rd may looks tasty! bit of a busy date for me though...[/QUOTE]
Yeah was thinking tge 2 3rd but we have something thing unavoidable that weekend.

Delighted to announce the full line up for THE ASYLUM show. Day and Night. By day Newsham Park, by night Nation.

The full line up, in no particular order...

MARCO CAROLA
BILL PATRICK
DEETRON
DAN GHENACIA
LEON
MARIBOU STATE
MICHAEL MAYER
RADIOSLAVE
JEMMY
LEE RANDS
GIRAFFE DJ'S.

Have some of that!

Almost forgot to put these new ones up here....

Bank Holiday weekend in August sees us link up with our friends mUmU as we present....48 hours in Liverpool. A mini urban festival based across 2 days at some stunning venues across the city. The line up is HUGE and we are dropping the headline names weekly. Already announced, two Liverpool debuts and two of the hottest names in the world currently - Tale of Us and Black Coffee.

May 30th is the formal launch party for 48 hours......Nina Kraviz and Fuse head honcho Enzo Siragusa headline as we return to The Garage for a rare night time only show.

Lastly, just announced, a day and night Diynamic Showcase with the mighty, mighty Solomun and his band of merry men.

If you look at the list of shows in 2015 so far - wow!

so, just a quiet weekend for us...

Tonight - FREE party with San Fran's main man CLAUDE VON STROKE

Tomorrow - TODD TERJE, GREG WILSON, PRINS THOMAS, GERD JANSON.

not much sleep for me this weekend!

I know a couple of you off here are coming to Todd tomorrow - come say hi!

so, just a quiet weekend for us...

Tonight - FREE party with San Fran's main man CLAUDE VON STROKE

Tomorrow - TODD TERJE, GREG WILSON, PRINS THOMAS, GERD JANSON.

not much sleep for me this weekend!

I know a couple of you off here are coming to Todd tomorrow - come say hi!

will do Si :)

Back