Flights to Ibiza

Just got flights for NYE/NYD....

Dublin to Barcelona very early NYE morning for £37... Barcelona to Ibiza just after lunchtime NYE for £66...

Then on the way back it's Ibiza to London City on the morning of 3rd Jan for £64 with nearly 8hrs to see London before my flight from Gatwick to Belfast for £46...

OH YES OH YES!!

Unfortunately i just realised after booking all this that i can't find my passport... :spank:

Nice one ric.we go in February via Barcelona. The barca/ibiza flight is the best short flight ever. .:)

I'm really struggling to get a good balance of flight times and price out of Manchester for this September and its frustrating the hell out of me.

It's a bit early isn't it? Always price at the turn of the year from East midlands to but it'll go down at the end of the month. 70 quid return for April that'd be nice in July or September please :D

It's a bit early isn't it? Always price at the turn of the year from East midlands to but it'll go down at the end of the month. 70 quid return for April that'd be nice in July or September please :D

I always book early, it keeps me focused ;)

I have several saved searches on skyscanner but easyjet have pulled the MAN route and I think LPL as well?

Have you booked the April ones, wouldnt mind giving Mrs DSD a run out pre season?

Yeah, I like to book early to but I have to pay for 5 of us :( might go France in the car again this year loads cheaper then flights.

Get over to Dublin and fly from there as the flights have been cheap anytime i've got them... :)

Things are still not adding up for me, sh!t flight times, double bookings etc.....

I opted for better flight times over cost and still got a return from gatwick 25th sept for £115 !! Iberia.. Was bloody £102 yesterday so booked them just in case !

I opted for better flight times over cost and still got a return from gatwick 25th sept for £115 !! Iberia.. Was bloody £102 yesterday so booked them just in case !
Iberia are ridiculous ly cheap for most of the dates I'm after, okay if you live in the south.

Back