Es Paradis

Just curious - what day of the week is Connect?

I also heard friday but no guarantee

Okay. Are their opening parties any good (in comparison to say a mid-week party there in peak season)? Would you go?

the opening is always a big meetup of the entire san an crew. musically nothing special, but it's one of those events that traditionally lots of people go to.

I know Alex is working on them at present.

Nice one. Can't wait. I'll be out a few times during the season as always but I'm first out May 17-24th. was worried there wouldn't be that many nights but judging by calender and the mentioned es paradise poster, alot is open. Bring it on!

I went connect last year for the first time and, although it wasn't hugely busy. it was one of the best nights I've ever had. planning my trio around it this season

Es Paradis is the nicest looking club in Ibiza, I havent been for years as none of the nights there interest me, which is a shame as I would like to go again.. does it get much of a international crowd these days or is it all British?

Es Paradis is the nicest looking club in Ibiza, I havent been for years as none of the nights there interest me, which is a shame as I would like to go again.. does it get much of a international crowd these days or is it all British?
In the end of the 80's it was the place 2 be.
International friendly crowd and a good Vipe. :rolleyes:

Judgement isn't happening this year as far as I've heard.

@stivi , can you comment on that?

not sure what's the score with judgement, but eden has something else on friday nights which will be announced soon. that trance thing is only in eden next, the small room as far as I'm aware.

not sure what's the score with judgement, but eden has something else on friday nights which will be announced soon. that trance thing is only in eden next, the small room as far as I'm aware.

Can't see that Eden night doing well if Connect are on the Friday. The two dates I mentioned are comments directly from the Connect page.
Obviously until it's officially announced...

Back