Es Paradis

Me and the Mrs went a few years back and it looked spectacular! Just a shame it was completely dead! We are going to Ibiza next week again with another couple who have never been, we are going cream closing but thought it would be cool to show them es paradise but not sure about paying the entrance fee just too admire the decor!
I went to itacas before hand and asked if I could get tickets from them. The ticket sellers were charging 30 euros each, some even 35!! the bloke charged me 30 euros for 2 tickets. 2 for price of 1. Go there beforehand

I went to itacas before hand and asked if I could get tickets from them. The ticket sellers were charging 30 euros each, some even 35!! the bloke charged me 30 euros for 2 tickets. 2 for price of 1. Go there beforehand

That's right in the front isn't it?

Closing party just announced for 23rd and im there. My girl has never been 2 es paradis and i was tellin her how it looks inside. Clara da costa and tom crane is doin it so should be good music. Prob give it a go coz hav nothing planned for the friday

Closing party just announced for 23rd and im there. My girl has never been 2 es paradis and i was tellin her how it looks inside. Clara da costa and tom crane is doin it so should be good music. Prob give it a go coz hav nothing planned for the friday
Just looked at that, looks a decent line up, also pacha resident angel linde confirmed. That should be a good night.

You should just have got free wristbands off the PRs.

Me and the Mrs went a few years back and it looked spectacular! Just a shame it was completely dead! We are going to Ibiza next week again with another couple who have never been, we are going cream closing but thought it would be cool to show them es paradise but not sure about paying the entrance fee just too admire the decor!
entrance is cheap or you might get free/reduced entrance with wristband or guestlist.
you haven´t seen ibiza if you haven´t visited es paradis at least once :twisted:

Joking aside, I wonder how long Es Paradis and Eden can keep this going for? There must be something those spaces can be used for. :confused:

Joking aside, I wonder how long Es Paradis and Eden can keep this going for? There must be something those spaces can be used for. :confused:
and privelege? I went for first time in years to Supermartxe closing...it was rather sad how downhill it had become and for being a closing of a big party it was rather sparse in numbers.

I reckon Es Paradis will always keep ticking along (ownership/history etc)...not so sure about Eden, they seem to spend quite a lot on artists and lineups but unfortunately with little support from paying customers...might be wrong but can't imagine they're making much money. Would like nothing more than to see both clubs back at their best because when they were good, they were very good.

Yeh, me and the Mrs was saying the same. Our first visit back in 2002 Eden and es paradis were the places, big nights every night, Pete tong, Lisa lashes, judge jules, Dave pearce all pulled the crowds in. I remember doing a clockwork orange night at Eden with tall paul and few others djing, you couldn't move in there.
Your right, I really hope these 2 clubs can turn it around again in the future. They deserve better than this as they are 2 of the proper ibiza original clubs.
Was these clubs the proper big ones in the early 2000's And would you say san antonio was the place where everything went on and was more popular than playa del bossa?

Es paradis is and always was a top venue, the sort of place that only happens in Ibiza.. my first visit was to a water party in 1996, my last was July last year. Sad to see they just don't get the crowds in there nowadays

Back