Drugs

Anyone had green robot head 💊? I got a few today while i had the chance without knowing what i was getting and read some bad reports online. They have a breakline on the back with a letter S on one side. Reports i’ve read are from 2020 but they still must be doing the rounds…

Get your chisel tested or your source to try it first. Whilst it might have bypassed the mexicans in transit, you just don’t know anymore. The stories emerging from the US are horrifying

Anyone had green robot head 💊? I got a few today while i had the chance without knowing what i was getting and read some bad reports online. They have a breakline on the back with a letter S on one side. Reports i’ve read are from 2020 but they still must be doing the rounds…
Had and was ok to be fair. Couldn’t see any decent reports myself online at the time

Anymore details
Assume he means stories in the US involving fentanyl or other synthetic opioids ending up in coke and causing quite a few deaths. Think you can get test strips fairly easily in the US to test for this…not sure how that works here though. Am I right in saying the drugs that end up in Europe are less likely to have gone the same route? Either way it’s a worry and the moral of the story is always be as safe as you possibly can.

I wasn't trying to scare the crap out of anyone, and I'm sure most of the European market is unaffected. There was a fentanyl case in mainland Spain today but so far seems to be isolated. Obv it is roulette doing business with any strangers and even more so now, as markets and supply chains proliferate. The situation in the US is akin to the AIDS crisis in the 80s which is why even Biden is making speeches about it. It's not just junkies, all sorts of people are snorting poisons which can kill them because the cartels don't give a shit anymore about what they cut in to the product. Testing is vital but isn't always available or that you can't always be arsed when you're out or squiffy or at a mate's or whatever. There's trust involved whereas I dunno if you can just go on trust with strangers anymore - if it's say a mate of a mate of a mate?

I wasn't trying to scare the crap out of anyone, and I'm sure most of the European market is unaffected. There was a fentanyl case in mainland Spain today but so far seems to be isolated. Obv it is roulette doing business with any strangers and even more so now, as markets and supply chains proliferate. The situation in the US is akin to the AIDS crisis in the 80s which is why even Biden is making speeches about it. It's not just junkies, all sorts of people are snorting poisons which can kill them because the cartels don't give a shit anymore about what they cut in to the product. Testing is vital but isn't always available or that you can't always be arsed when you're out or squiffy or at a mate's or whatever. There's trust involved whereas I dunno if you can just go on trust with strangers anymore - if it's say a mate of a mate of a mate?
No problem, didnt know if there was a particular problem with batches or supply in Europe/UK.

I have mentioned it before, we lost a good friend who's smack was laced with fentanyl in Leeds a couple of years ago - he wasn't your typical smackhead either.

Knowledge is power

Bloody hope so! Or we are screwed! Sucks tho fentanyl is that bad in USA, the sellers just don't give a shit

There was a report last year of half a dozen pro comedians in the US had a get together and one of them had a fentanyl-laced batch. Only one of them survived.

Ffs ☹️. Il be steering well clear of anything on my visit this year then! Surely the day will come when drugs can be regulated and made/sold safely. Let’s be fair whoever wants them can get them anyway, it would just save the unnecessary risk of death

That realy is nasty news, looks like the article has been removed though, sure there are fentanyl test kits available online may be worth a purchase for some people heading over this year.
on the flip side, ibiza's established "providers" surely wont want bad light brought to them which it 100% will if theres weekly headlines of "6 clubbers dead due to fentanyl so far this summer in ibiza" so lets hope they find a way to stear clear of these batches but might be easier said than done....

Last edited:
That realy is nasty news, looks like the article has been removed though, sure there are fentanyl test kits available online may be worth a purchase for some people heading over this year.
on the flip side, ibiza's established "providers" surely wont want bad light brought to them which it 100% will if theres weekly headlines of "6 brits dead due to fentanyl so far this summer in ibiza" so lets hope they find a way to stear clear of these batches but might be easier said than done....
Why only the deaths of Brits would be bad advertising for them? Are the other nationalities less important?

Why only the deaths of Brits would be bad advertising for them? Are the other nationalities less important?
drunk brittish people are the most important people in the world?
no harm meant my friend i have changed the wording now, was just a general wording nothing more

Back