drink prices 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRackin

Super Moderator
i wasn't planning to start the drink prices thread (the zoo project and ocean beach threads are doing quite well on their own) but when i saw this picture i couldn't resist!

nv9v03.jpg

periodicodeibiza

:arrow: 2014 Drinks Prices

What does the 6x5 and 13x10 mean? It's probably really obvious and im just being dumb but we usually do the token thing when we go to ushuaia and split them between the 2 of us.. Used to say cocktails on it.. I'm guessing that's maybe a long drink premium now??

EDIT: ohhhh i think I get it haha 6 drinks for the price of 5? Lol think that's the one we usually go for and it used to be 70 euros for the 6 I think.
Parents paid 22 euros for 2 vodka and cokes at Savannah on Friday night.. There first shock of ibiza prices lol

Last edited:
DC10: 8 Euro beer, 5 Euro water
Sankeys: 10 Euro beer, 8 Euro water
Pacha: 15 Euro long drink

Do any of the other clubs do drink tokens like Ushuaia?, never noticed them elsewhere

Gotta say I was disgusted by drinks pricing at Sankey's opening. By far the most ripped-off I have ever felt buying a round in Ibiza - and that's saying something!

A round consisting of 1 x San Miguel & 1 x btl of water came to €18 !!!

That's more than I paid in Pacha last summer! €8 for a 300ml btl of water. Criminal.

Seems drink prices have gotten even more out of control on the island, I for one in my past experience, tend to revert back to the college days. Have myself a nice 6er or some mixed drinks and have 2 -3 at the club tops with maybe a shot. Its just too expensive to be drinking in clubs all night, plus Im fairly used to being cut off at 4 am in new york so I dont mind going the last 3-4 hours without drinking or just water depending on the night

23 is nuts. I've seen them charge 4-5 euros more for the balcony level for the same drink as downstairs which is not cool IMO.

We had that last year went to bar on the balcony up near the mens loos and paid 23 for vodka mixer same drink downstairs was 16 crazy

Yes Beer was in the vip 1€ more expensive than downstairs. ..in amnesia. And the 23€ for vodka Red Bull i paid downstairs. Not in the vip.......

Pretty standard that you pay a premium rate in the VIP area versus normal bar, even in the UK. You've just paid €€€ for a table FFS, is it really the extra odd €1 they're adding to the drinks you're complaining about?!?!?! Jeez.

If you went to the bar in the main area of the club and bought a btl of spirit you would get it for a lot cheaper than the "bottle service" price. That is what you're paying for - the service.

I don't want to get into a debate about who likes & who hates the VIP culture - that's been done before, and we know how most feel about it. But c'mon, if you're going VIP then expect to pay more. Obviously.

i was there from May 21st - 28th was at the eden opening, which was free entry. drinks were €7 a beer which I think was acceptable and what a great opening party it was with mark knight smashing it. think we all have to accept the fact that Ibiza will always be expensive because it's so popular. I took the wife to café mambo every night because she loved the strawberry daiquiris so much €15 a pop but it kept a smile on her face €6 a san Miguel, but I'm back out the 28th july because it kept the wife sweet and it was her first trip to Ibiza and my 8th

@white Isle calling i Do Not mean the expensiv vip area with Tables in amnesia. I mean the "normal" guest list area on the balcony. ...and there i have no service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back