Does Pacha have strict dress code

William2021

Do you think the dress code for Pacha is a little extreme especially for Ibiza? I will need to order a new set of clothes and shoes just for a night out at Pacha! I feel like I'm booking a night at the Royal opera house!

Pacha dress code:

Please respect the following rules for clothing and behaviour. You will not be allowed entry to Pacha:

Persons in beach attire, including bathing suits, shorts, beach sandals, uncovered torsos or men wearing vests.
Persons in active sportswear including sweat pants, sweatshirts, sport shoes or headgear.
Persons exhibiting an unclean or unkempt appearance.
For security reasons no one is allowed to enter the premises with any kind of bag, knapsack, package, or carrying case. Ladies handbags are the only exception and these will be inspected by the security personnel before admittance.

what "dresscode" ?

just go f.e. to aoki´s playhouse - and you think you´re in the middle of the westend ;)

I've always worn shorts and a shirt or tshirt, even wore flip flops once (never again with all that broken glass!) and never had any problems!!

I don't wear sportswear though (outside of the gym), there is no reason for anyone to wear anything Adidas or Nike unless are exercising lol, and as for football shirts...!

it's pretty relaxed and I can honestly understand why they're saying no swimwear and sports clothes.

you'll get in with shorts and a normal t-shirt.

As said above, just put on a smart pair of jeans, nice polo like ive always done, your get no probs. Ive seen people in shorts in there aswell.

I've been to Pacha numerous times and they really don't have that strict a dress code. I think as long as you are not really really scruffy it's pretty relaxed. Why would a bloke want to wear jeans in a club though. The island is far to hot for that!!!

I've been to Pacha numerous times and they really don't have that strict a dress code. I think as long as you are not really really scruffy it's pretty relaxed. Why would a bloke want to wear jeans in a club though. The island is far to hot for that!!!

I do all the time and no big deal to me :)

It looks like Jeans are popular judging by this photo. No shorts in sight! Their legs must be toasting in that heat!!!

pacha1a.JPG

There's always a lot of guys in shirts and chinos in Pacha, but I've never felt out of place in shorts and T shirt. If you turn up dressed as Kevin and Perry you will have a problem, regardless of whether you're top class Deejaaaayss...

I got in with a vest top last year and my mate even got in with sponge bob square pants swimming trunks lol!

Keep in mind; it gets cold when you leave the club in the morning!
Dress smart!

I don't get the moaning, you clearly know the rules suck em up if you want to go. If you want to wear beach clothes there's plenty of places to go instead.

Back