Do you need a Superb member of staff?

Tor Blimey

Hi everyone, I'm genuinely and with good reason, looking to relocate and work in Ibiza permanently, having spent over 10+ years living in Spain.

I currently live and am working in the UK but actively seeking roles in Ibiza ASAP.

My experience covers Sales and Advertising, PR. High volume ticket sales, Queue management, Team management, Target driven Projects, Sales Campaigns, Advertising Campaigns, face to face and Telebased. Copy Writing, Editorials, I'm also experienced in Marine (Boat) Sales and rentals. I can also operate front of house and integrate queue Management with Security to prioritise flow and site safety. I'm also Whitbread trained in Hotel Hospitality.

I'm single. Have no kids or responsibilities and am genuinely looking to spend the rest of my working life in Ibiza. I'm very easy going, I like to fish and camp occasionally, I love the beach, Music is my personal passion, very eclectical styles from Oakenfauld to Bluegrass.

I've spent alot of time in the Balearic islands, The Canaries, Marbella, Malaga, Seville and Granada. I'm also a very good Spanish and English cook with catering experience. I'm older school with many skills and am also adept at new technology and utilising A.I

Do contact me if you really want a decent member of staff and someone who appreciates life on the island and the hard work yet rewards it can offer. I'm fully commited.

Many thanks.

Quick update, I will be on the Island from late night 24th June to late on the 27th June and would be happy to arrange a meeting for the 26th or 27th. Thanks.

Morning @Tor Blimey unless you hold a dual uk/eu passport it will not be possible to find work in ibiza this year, Due to changes after brexit UK citizens cannot go and work in Spain unless the position cannot be filled by a eu applicant which is never the case.
Sorry burst the bubble mate but I was in same situation last year/start this year but have had to park it for now.
Hope you enjoy your time away.

Morning @Tor Blimey unless you hold a dual uk/eu passport it will not be possible to find work in ibiza this year, Due to changes after brexit UK citizens cannot go and work in Spain unless the position cannot be filled by a eu applicant which is never the case.
Sorry burst the bubble mate but I was in same situation last year/start this year but have had to park it for now.
Hope you enjoy your time away.
Thanks mate I'm aware of all that, there is always a way, secure a contract, then apply for visa, Its not impossible but yes, very difficult now after Brexit. I speak Spanish so can be considered bi-lingual and my skill sets are quite unique, here's hoping we can both find a way !

it's often about who you know in Spain. They call it the enchufe ("plug"). if you're an outsider, that hill is a lot steeper.

it's often about who you know in Spain. They call it the enchufe ("plug"). if you're an outsider, that hill is a lot steeper.
I spent over 11 years living in Andalusia, tell me about it! Moving back there would be alot easier and work is easier to come by especially in the Marbella region, but been there, done that, Ibiza is next. I've got a couple of contacts on the island who I'll be seeing later this month. I know it's going to be a task but I'll achieve it. There's always a way my friend.

I'm currently looking for work too and it's a total fcking nightmare
I think you have to make it financially easy on any prospective employer, i.e if they're prepared to offer you a contract and go through the hassle and paperwork that entails, that we then make them an offer of reduced wages for a fixed period to compensate them. I'd be going over with some savings that would supplement this. Got to negotiate and use your future earning potential as an incentive. Money talks, especially on Ibiza.

I think you're better off trying linkedin (try the clubs, big music brands etc) and you're probably too late for this season. Even if you can find someone, you'd have had to have pre-existing contracts dating back years, to be able to apply for TIE and I don't think work VISA's are a thing yet, in Ibiza (could be wrong). If you don't have eu citzenship, I don't think anyone will touch you. If you REALLY want to work in Ibiza, get a job that lets you work remote and go over there for 3 months. That's what I did.

Work visa are possible, but the process is laborious and lengthy, as well as costly. It's big grey area as to your legal status between applying and being approved (or rejected). Nobody, not even the professionals working in the sector, are willing to stick their head out and say what can and can't be done

Work visa are possible, but the process is laborious and lengthy, as well as costly. It's big grey area as to your legal status between applying and being approved (or rejected). Nobody, not even the professionals working in the sector, are willing to stick their head out and say what can and can't be done
Yes it's a logistical nightmare, I'll find a way. I hope...

Back