do you get sharks in Ibiza?

oh come on - sharks are so cute!! :twisted:

shark.gif
shark.gif
shark.gif

supposedly last year while i was there an 8 foot shark got washed up on the beach, i dont know if it was just chinese whispers or not, hehe

im paranoid as hell now lol

there are sharks in virtually all seas and oceans! You may not see them, but they are there- and they won't come near you because they are scared of you!

july32-10!!!

this shark will be in ibiza, im polishing my fin as we speak!!!!

yes it's been done before, ok, but i make no apologies!!!

There are sharks in the med but attacks are VERY infrequent, I think that the last reported case was in Italy some twelve years ago....

you will be fine in the winter but in the summer the sea turns red with blood, best thing to do is bite them first, it always works.

broiler said:
there are sharks in virtually all seas and oceans! You may not see them, but they are there- and they won't come near you because they are scared of you!

Sharks are not scared of people.

There was a bull shark attack in the shore of Valencia about 10 years ago. The man lost his foot or some toes if my memory serves me well. And it was hunted two days after near there.

And it's been reported that there're Big White Sharks in the Med, but as their meals don't include seals like in South Africa, Australia or California, they don't prowl close to the shore as over there, so it's not likely they mistake a person for a seal as it happens in those other places (I saw this in a documentary, ;) )

Back