Destino

...more to come when we're allowed to release ;)
that gumball-event ?!

ps:
last sunday b4 borabora, bluemarlin and weloveopening we went to destino, because they had announced an "event" ... but the place was dead as a zombie ...
only 2 djs in some small dj-booth and some people in that whirlpoolthing ...disapointing

no not the gumball event, this one IS already announced icey :)

yeah you're talking about openlab. it's a nice idea, but it'll take time until it gets busy. i think you maybe were also a bit early, both in the season and in the day, what time did you go there?

...more to come when we're allowed to release ;)
that gumball-event ?!

ps:
last sunday b4 borabora, bluemarlin and weloveopening we went to destino, because they had announced an "event" ... but the place was dead as a zombie ...
only 2 djs in some small dj-booth and some people in that whirlpoolthing ...disapointing
no not the gumball event, this one IS already announced icey :)

yeah you're talking about openlab. it's a nice idea, but it'll take time until it gets busy. i think you maybe were also a bit early, both in the season and in the day, what time did you go there?
ca. 7.45-8.45pm

quick report - I just went to destino for a quick visit for the luciano & friends party. with enter starting early and not that much visible promo on the island for luciano i doubted it would be very busy. how wrong I was - destino was perfectly busy and it was a great party!

i for one think he should simply stay there and forget about cova santa (if they can't sort out their issues of course). i know for a fact there will be more parties happening at destino this summer, but not sure if more luciano sessions are planned (outside that is, not talking about the cadenza stuff inside tox).

can't repeat it enough, destino is such a great location, can't wait for some of their future parties this season still :)

update - there WILL be more luciano sessions at destino this summer ;) can't tell you the dates just yet, but we'll announce dates as soon as we get green lights :)

(don't ask me what's gonna happen with the diynamic outdoor things at cova santa though...)

All we ask is do you think when the release the dates it is going to go ahead without any hitches. Chance of being shit down.

All we ask is do you think when the release the dates it is going to go ahead without any hitches. Chance of being shit down.

hmm you never know, but destino seem to have learned from last year and when they didn't get the licence in time this year for their opening, they cancelled (postponed) the event the day before the party would have happened. I personally think that if they do it smartly there shouldn't be any huge issues with destino anymore this year. what was also interesting is that today, the music inside the venue was perfectly loud, but from the outside you honestly didn't hear a lot. seems the sound tech did a good job.

Thanks Stivi.

Do you think there will be much going on at Destino around week of September 20/27th ?

I know it is going to quieter in September but there is a lot if Closings that week.

Thanks Stivi.

Do you think there will be much going on at Destino around week of September 20/27th ?

hmmm there might be something happening, but you might just be leaving a few days too early.

rest assured we will let you know on dates as early as we can.

In the interests of Destino being good neighbours, did it actually finish at 23:30?

I actually had to leave before it finished, but I'm pretty sure they did close at 23:30 or very short after that. they're doing everything by the book I'm convinced.

Back