daytime parties 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
they evidently do from photos posted on social media. looks like private villas though, so not sure how official they are

11990693_10153678641912474_6897822999887431957_n.jpg

as for daytime parties (or shall I say afterhours?), I think the 10 days starting on sunday 20th sep will be probably packed with events...

sunday 20th sep - sven and solomun at pacha. both of them love afterhours soooo....
monday 21st sep - villalobos at cocoon....and then?
tuesday 22nd sep - coxy closing...yeah even this one had seen afters in the past.
wednesday 23rd sep - paradise closing...shall we bet?
friday 25th sep - music on closing...another candidate for a pretty certain afterhour
saturday 26th sep - elrow/kehakuma...even they might do one
monday 28th sep - cocoon closing - 100% sure :)

don't take these for granted guys, just saying it's very likely that a good few of those might do an afterhour somewhere ;)

also...

enter closing (17th sep) and hyte closing (30th sep) are two more candidates for afterhours. but we'll see.

also... hyte closing (30th sep) are two more candidates for afterhours. but we'll see...

Just seen that Boiler Room are doing a special Maceo Plex Solar album launch on 1st Oct !!! First use of location. Ooooooh!

Rumors about paradise afterparty today but not sure about the location

Confirmed at blue marlin

Last edited:
The official after party for dc10 circoloco will be at a place i like very much :D
Wish i was there :mad: , hope some of party people Fb contacts(3 with one spotlight veteran met there) will enjoy it for me :lol:

didnt want to post it, it but a BMI 's resident dj wrote this on his FB page
Who know where will be the official after party of DC10? hihihihihihihihhiiih
Is anybody is allowed to go there?or , it requires a wristband they ll give at the end of Dc10 party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back