Dalt Vila medieval week 2015

So.... do they put out a programme of events, or are you best to just pop in and out and experience whatevers happening at the time? I'm here from 6th May until 14th May. Trying to squeeze in a couple days on Formentera too.

there is a programme, comes out a bit beforehand and you can also find booklets at the fair itself

So.... do they put out a programme of events, or are you best to just pop in and out and experience whatevers happening at the time?
Go with the flow!

And, if possible, avoid late morning/midday... Way too crowded and hot! Late afternoon is cooler and the fire shows when it gets dark, really nice!

You'll love it...

Go with the flow!

And, if possible, avoid late morning/midday... Way too crowded and hot! Late afternoon is cooler and the fire shows when it gets dark, really nice!

You'll love it...

Nice one Mackie. Will be at the opening parade later.

I had a blast btw although I wish I'd seen the opening parade and I wish I'd spent more time there. If I was going back for Medieval I'd maybe stay in the town or round by Talamanca so it would be easier to dip in and out of. We had a lot of other stuff to do though and had very little idle time (usually sleeping off hangovers). Hoping to go back next year.

Back