Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have Ibiza booked don't you? Dubrovnik is meant to be very nice but nothing is nice enough to tempt me to watch Solardo. I was planning on bringing the Mrs to Ibiza this year (would have been her first time) but now I'm not so sure as i'd want her to have the full experience. I'm trying to picture what it will actually be like, surely there will be parties anyway just not at big clubs? Just be less people in outdoor/smaller venues which she might even prefer, only downside being much fewer big-name Djs this year i guess

You still have Ibiza booked don't you? Dubrovnik is meant to be very nice but nothing is nice enough to tempt me to watch Solardo. I was planning on bringing the Mrs to Ibiza this year (would have been her first time) but now I'm not so sure as i'd want her to have the full experience. I'm trying to picture what it will actually be like, surely there will be parties anyway just not at big clubs? Just be less people in outdoor/smaller venues which she might even prefer, only downside being much fewer big-name Djs this year i guess
I have Ibiza booked for both July (moved my June trip to July) and September.
Definitly going next month, I want to be in Ibiza at least once a year even if there is no clubbing.

But if September is still the same situation as July I will change those tickets...perhaps to Dubrovnik or Zagreb in august or September.
We'll see :)

First club (La Cova) in Hamburg reopens today, with keeping the strict official Corona rules. The electro club just opend mid February. This might be a special one in Germany, cause the club also have a license as as a sex cinema (which it has been before / it is located on the Reeperbahn). Everyone has to buy tickets online, strict places or cabins per 2 housholds and headphones in the first step. Personally, the headphone thing is not mine (indoor as well at the moment). So the people really becoming much more creative here and there are more and more good organized indoor and outdoor partys or even flashmobs on local transportation boots ongoing, because you can‘t stop people from dancing. And please this should not be a discussion wheather this is right or not, just a description.

An observation:
-Big dj names going to Croatia.
-No big promoters, brands, labels attached

The dj's are willing to play, but the brands, labels are not taking the risk being associated with a new outbreak?

An observation:
-Big dj names going to Croatia.
-No big promoters, brands, labels attached

The dj's are willing to play, but the brands, labels are not taking the risk being associated with a new outbreak?
That's really interesting ibiza may not have any big djs playing where as Croatia will.. Will we see next year that people will go back to Croatia instead of ibiza

Or will people be so excited about (I hope) the clubs opening again that they will going to ibiza

People have been talking about Croatia for years. Lets be honest it is no surprise that Serbia & Croatia are pushing ahead with some of this stuff. Zagreb is the only place I've ever really felt threatened walking around - a lot of staring and general moodiness. We even got spat at walking down the street ! I've been to a lot of countries in the Central/Eastern bloc but both my visits to Zagreb were a bit grim. The resorts are meant to be nicer so that'll help and some mates loved Pag the other year.

Good luck to any black people too.

People have been talking about Croatia for years. Lets be honest it is no surprise that Serbia & Croatia are pushing ahead with some of this stuff. Zagreb is the only place I've ever really felt threatened walking around - a lot of staring and general moodiness. We even got spat at walking down the street ! I've been to a lot of countries in the Central/Eastern bloc but both my visits to Zagreb were a bit grim. The resorts are meant to be nicer so that'll help and some mates loved Pag the other year.

Good luck to any black people too.
Why good luck to black people?

OH... I won't be going there then...
I went to hideout two years ago with some of my friends who are black and the staff in the festival were really abusive towards them for no reason. Security were also psycho in all the clubs and the place we were staying were being racist to them but they let it go over their head somehow !

Apart from that the clubs in zcre beach are great and all outside so can see how it works with them being open this summer

I went to hideout two years ago with some of my friends who are black and the staff in the festival were really abusive towards them for no reason. Security were also psycho in all the clubs and the place we were staying were being racist to them but they let it go over their head somehow !

Apart from that the clubs in zcre beach are great and all outside so can see how it works with them being open this summer
That's a shame at least you and you friends had a good time

I bet they will hate the BLM movement lol

At least ibiza is good that it's more accepting of people of all nationalities or black people

That's a shame at least you and you friends had a good time

I bet they will hate the BLM movement lol

At least ibiza is good that it's more accepting of people of all nationalities or black people
They are definitely against BLM so strange over there

Yes they went to Ibiza aswell and we're fine that's what I love about the place anyone is accepted no matter who they are or where they are from ?

104101983_10158509678943698_8430519293426844623_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back