Cirque de la Nuit Ibiza - boat parties 2014

Garry76

Cirque de la Nuit Set For 2014!! Never been there before, but I think this is definitely my cup of tea! :) Any experiences and feelings about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been there last year twice. First on the "normal" boat party and a few days later on the 5*Catamaran with Nicole Moudaber. Open bar, banging deep & tech house tunes, drunk girls in bikinis...not bad at all ;) I hope they keep the level. Would also like to go there again.

Cirque de la Nuit is the same Magic Boat?

no it's not the same promoter. but it seems that magic boat party used the 5 star catamaran last year too. CDLN uses this boat for some of their boat parties (but not for all of them). and yes, CDLN used to be bermuda boat parties up until 2012.

To bad i'm not on that Cruise Cocoon Opening Boat Party, but still gonna be wicked in two weeks, the 11th of june! More people who are there that date? Can't wait!

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/cruise-cocoon
10430438_282322231946215_4391642163281939217_n.png

CRUISE COCOON CANCELLED :(

7th july - boat still happens, but no cocoon line up (CDLN resident DJs), but transfer + entry to cocoon is still included and price goes down 20€ to 89€.
11th august and 29th september - dates completely cancelled.

27th July: Ibiza Sonica presents "In the music" with Just be - Bushwacka + Oliver Moon & Ibiza Sonica Djs

10th August: Ibiza Sonica presents "Snatch Recordings" with Riva Starr + Miky J & Ibiza Sonica Djs

13th August: Ibiza Sonica presents "Rumors" with Guy Gerber + friends

24th August : Ibiza Sonica presents "Objektivity" takeover with Dennis Ferrer + Andre Hommen + Nasser Baker

7th Sept: Ibiza Sonica presents "Mobilee" boat show with Anja Schneider + Re.You

Back