Circo Loco at DCIO

Thanks, no food inside the club, I assume ? If so, would avoid the in&out

there's always a guy selling sandwiches just outside - I'm sure they'll let you go and buy one if you explain the bouncers. else I'm not sure there's any food to buy inside the venue.

Big respect for circoloco crew...totally in love with them since my first travel on the island but sometimes I really don't understand their choices....

August -> peak season -> poor lineups

No more long dj set now only 1.30 2 hours max

2morrow sasha and plex at the same time

unbelievable

Big respect for circoloco crew...totally in love with them since my first travel on the island but sometimes I really don't understand their choices....

August -> peak season -> poor lineups

No more long dj set now only 1.30 2 hours max

2morrow sasha and plex at the same time

unbelievable

agreed in a way, but...

- in august the top labels like innervisions did their takeovers on saturdays - circoloco suffered a bit from that in terms of lineups
- as for long DJ sets, it's true that now it's mostly 90mins and never really more than 2hrs, but as far as I can remember it's always been a 2hr set (standard) in the past, very seldom more (coxy 4hrs is one of those exceptions)
- yeah sasha and maceo at the same time is a clash that's for sure!

- as for long DJ sets, it's true that now it's mostly 90mins and never really more than 2hrs, but as far as I can remember it's always been a 2hr set (standard) in the past, very seldom more (coxy 4hrs is one of those exceptions)
- yeah sasha and maceo at the same time is a clash that's for sure!
Summer 2007 first monday of august luciano and ricardo b2b. Then made last 2 circoloco b4 closing with six hours of rpr and the following week richie and ricardo 8hrs b2b

Want more of this! :cool:

for the closing party... those tickets that are on sale online have any hour limits for entry? if yes, you can pay the difference at the door?

i read on circos FB page there was guys in numbers doing a bit of pick pocketing lastnight?....the boy even caught one in his girlfriends bag and when reported security even vouched for the boy saying he was a freind of theirs?....cringe.....hope this isnt going to be a regular problem, glad he mentioned it on FB and thats why im doing it on here......the word needs to be spread incase this is an organised group within DC10

any reports from last night?

Thought it was brilliant last night! I actually had an epic time in the Main Room for once. Usually always a Terrace man but went in for Acid Pauli's set which I thought was brilliant - just before Sasha came on he played "Caravan Of Love" ..... One of those moments that shouldn't work but did! Stayed for Sasha's set - again really good IMO, as not usually a Sasha man! Caught the start of Dixon's set.... But was getting a bit too dark (obviously)

Went to Cocoon.... Caught the last hour of Josh Winks set which was an absolute stand out in my view.... Was actually hard for Luciano to follow. Not a bad set from him, but a bit too samey IMO.

yeah last night was great! loved maceo out on the terrace, then dixon inside and squillace closing the terrace.

as for pickpockets - haven't seen or heard anything myself yesterday, but you just gotta be careful always in the clubs here. i shoved a guy away a few weeks ago that was just about to rob a girl that was spangled, she wouldn't have noticed a thing.

i read on circos FB page there was guys in numbers doing a bit of pick pocketing lastnight?....the boy even caught one in his girlfriends bag and when reported security even vouched for the boy saying he was a freind of theirs?....cringe.....hope this isnt going to be a regular problem, glad he mentioned it on FB and thats why im doing it on here......the word needs to be spread incase this is an organised group within DC10

My friend had his back pocket dipped in to by abloke on the 1st September, luckily nothing was in there. Couldn't get a look at his face as he ran away sharpish. Does seem to be a problem this year though

Interesting, was there on the 1st too and luckily didn't see anything, my mates were ok too, and if I remember correctly many of them could've been robbed not even realised!

Can't imagine Dixon being very dark after seeing his set at Enter.
Was sasha playing his usual sinthy layered prog then? Or a bit harder?

Monday was so good! Caught Cassy, sasha Dixon and Lazarus….Lazarus took it for me such a good set to round things off and he played the sinner in me to finish…so good! Really nice party vibes for me didn't see any robbers…sad to hear about that, my friends had some trouble a few years ago but recently for me its been ok...

Francesca Lombardo stole the show for me... Loved cassy too. Going to do a review I think when my marbles are a bit more gathered.

Back