Celebs in Ibiza

Hendrie is a tosser of the highest order, once saw him burning £50 notes on broad st outside the old sports bar on a night out. Jug earred villa c*** :lol::twisted:
He did have that arrogance about him, but I can only judge people on past encounters I've had with them and tbf he was golden that night and other times I have met him. That sports bar used to be decent back in the day.

He did have that arrogance about him, but I can only judge people on past encounters I've had with them and tbf he was golden that night and other times I have met him. That sports bar used to be decent back in the day.
Yeah was decent, apparently jonathon greening got kicked out of that place for using fake notes :lol:

Is it called players bar now? Don't bother with town alot any more, full of dick heads.
Yeah all changed now. They have "celeb" nights where they have a photo taken with whoever they book in and all that other tripe etc

I avoid broad st like the plague now and only ever venture to brindley place or arcadian if i fancy a few bars. For A proper nightout i venture over to digbeth, rainbow, lab11 etc

Yeah all changed now. They have "celeb" nights where they have a photo taken with whoever they book in and all that tripe etc

I avoid broad st like the plague now and only ever venture to brindley place or arcadian if i fancy a few bars. For A proper nightout i venture over to digbeth, rainbow, lab11 etc
f***ing hate broad Street. If I do go up there usually go lost n found, botanist or round by jewellery quarter. Last time I was up there I ended up in that chic bar.

ronaldo @ LIO

1696471024-verena-kerth-cristiano-ronaldo-f5OtnopR545qjtlyPG.jpg

(verena k.)

I did see Coleen Rooney at the airport a couple of weeks ago stocking up on her fragrances.

Ok so maybe not a celeb but I thought she looked refreshed and healthy ;)

saw the movie "spanglish" last night:
Spanglish_DVD_Cover.jpg

... reminds me of ronaldo´s mexican beauty (EIZA GONZALEZ) :)

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

2,w=985,c=0.bild.jpg

Back