Celebs in Ibiza

This place is sounding cooler by the minute, might have to rethink my current position of never stepping foot inside....
The fact that some z list people that was on tv once was there , should not put you off

Go try it , but you must go as a group
Get a table near the pool , go on a Saturday . You might be surprised

We go once or twice a year and it’s up there with our best days.

The fact that some z list people that was on tv once was there , should not put you off

Go try it , but you must go as a group
Get a table near the pool , go on a Saturday . You might be surprised

We go once or twice a year and it’s up there with our best days.

I had a fun day out there with a stag party. It's not Ibiza-specific fun, but fun nonetheless

Sorry, mate, I don't follow the footy. Footballers, reality TV stars, probably most pop stars that are on radio 1 or whatever these days, I would not recognise. Actually wouldn't recognise 90% of the DJs y'all go on about on here either. :eek:

Sorry, mate, I don't follow the footy. Footballers, reality TV stars, probably most pop stars that are on radio 1 or whatever these days, I would not recognise. Actually wouldn't recognise 90% of the DJs y'all go on about on here either. :eek:
Im pretty much the same except for Sport lol

Some wear masks now too...?

Back