Carl Cox @ Space 2016 - His Last Year Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those in the know already know (as they should if they're in the know), why do they need a flyer?

Been thinking that exact thing since it all appeared hahaha

Also i'd like to think those that know will hopefully tell those that don't know what they need to know.

Last edited:
guys, this tibbaa site allows everyone to create his own "online ticket shop" for his events. anyone could create the event "carl cox after" there and sell fake tickets.
I am not affiliated to safehouse or any promoter but this just screams scam. why would a huge company like safehouse sell tickets on a "create your own ticket shop" site?

having presale tickets for an afterhour is a perversion in itself and I can't imagine safehouse ever doing that ..

guys, this tibbaa site allows everyone to create his own "online ticket shop" for his events. anyone could create the event "carl cox after" there and sell fake tickets.
I am not affiliated to safehouse or any promoter but this just screams scam. why would a huge company like safehouse sell tickets on a "create your own ticket shop" site?

having presale tickets for an afterhour is a perversion in itself and I can't imagine safehouse ever doing that ..

Yeah straight away i thought it looked suspicious. Surely safehouse, Coxy or even the Carl Cox @ Space team would of mentioned it or said something about it at least.

Why would you even consider buying tickets when you don't even know the venue location?
I would also wait and see if CC is even confirmed to play there...

I didn't consider buying once dude just wanted to find out some hard info and bring it to attention of others in case they do make a mistake of buying and being scammed.

no way safehouse or coxy team will publicly say anything about this - they want to make sure everyone goes to space, not to the afters.

Yeah, Thats what id been thinking as well why advertise the afters way beforehand. Surely the idea of a good afters is 'spur of the moment' sort of thing that happens after the main party. When the last record drops and everyone leaves and you hear the great words 'After perty is on'.

alright so those tickets that are available to buy for the afters are legit.

the venue will be announced on the day only I think. and I'm not sure a line up will be actually announced beforehand.

looks like it's going to be a fun day out though.

alright so those tickets that are available to buy for the afters are legit.
the venue will be announced on the day only I think. and I'm not sure a line up will be actually announced beforehand.
looks like it's going to be a fun day out though.

So, this after is obviously a very public after. How likely is it that you can just show up and buy a ticket at the door?

So its all gonna be totally legit, with no chance of being shut down by any councils or stormed by Guardia Civil like the usual shenanigans that seem to go on these days :lol: ? With tickets on the go i'd say it points even more to happening at Cova Santa.

So its all gonna be totally legit, with no chance of being shut down by any councils or stormed by Guardia Civil like the usual shenanigans that seem to go on these days :lol: ? With tickets on the go i'd say it points even more to happening at Cova Santa.

well, the tickets are legit. as for the rest, you never EVER know if an after isn't gonna get shut down...but I don't think this one will.

it's not at cova santa but that's all I'll say about the subject. if you know on the 21st in the morning that's early enough.

Providing i do actually survive the days before it and the main party i'd be happy to just find out the 21st. Makes it more exciting. Cheers for gathering some more solid info on all this Stivi.

well, the tickets are legit. as for the rest, you never EVER know if an after isn't gonna get shut down...but I don't think this one will.

it's not at cova santa but that's all I'll say about the subject. if you know on the 21st in the morning that's early enough.

I land about half 7 on that day and really fancy this but by the time i got there i doubt it would warrant the €25 entry if finishing at 11-12pm and quite possibly could be full ti the rafters anyway. Could try and get in for nowt late on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back