- Booom closes its doors after losing a dispute with the owners of the venue -

McRackin

Super Moderator
as revealed yesterday by diario de ibiza, the courts have confirmed that giuseppe cipriani's booom is over. for those interested, all the details are on today's periodico de ibiza:

:arrow: http://periodicodeibiza.es/pitiusas...erder-litigio-los-propietarios-del-local.html

needless to say, all the events planned for the winter have been cancelled. what starts badly ends badly...

301.png

periodicodeibiza

It's Defected I feel most sorry for. In 2014 they really made the place work for them. Two nights, perfect size venue for them and some good parties!

Never went this year, did they sort the sound system out? Did Defected last year and it was atrocious, too much low end and everything just sounded the same and like a rumbling noise.

Defected and Glitterball at Eden in 2015? Just what San Antonio needs and Defected did have their opening there in 2013.

Defected @ PACHA 2015? :rolleyes:;)

Why on earth do Pacha need Defected when they have Insane - their own in house night which is the closet thing to Defected - and arguably better line-ups!

Agree with Dirk - I'm imagining "Eden" reborn will be the home of Defected.

However.... Hasn't Cisipeae (or however you spell the blokes name) also purchased land just across from the Gran Hotel? Obviously you can't build another Booom in 6 months, but is this the long term plan?

Don't think Pacha would welcome back Defected after they jumped ship with Danny Whittle. Can't see that happen at all.

A strong Eden with some decent nights is what San Antonio needs, it has to happen one of these days.

can't see defected return to pacha as they simply don't need to change a lot in their very successful weekly programme. only spot I see is instead of mondays "ibiza rocks house" but I reckon pacha will give it a second chance to grow.

think it's possible that boom will reopen 2015, only under new tenants and a new name (bomba anyone?) and therefore still have a defected night.

liked that spot in the "backyard" -
behind the dj-booth and that bar.

feeling on the dancefloor was a little bit like standing in an empty swimmingpool ;)

funnily enough, there's a new booom billboard (dancefloor open all year) and the posters for tomorrow's party are hanging on the walls... money spent for nothing!!!

Back