Bartending school

manilo82

hello, i will be living in ibiza and i was wondering if there was any bartending school there? any help will be apreciated

manilo82 said:
hello, i will be living in ibiza and i was wondering if there was any bartending school there? any help will be apreciated

Hola Manilo,

Sorry what's a bartending school?
I've seen you are latin, feel free to post in the spanish forum, there's not too many members but regular ones are friendly and always billing to help ;)

Bartending school is where you learn to mix cocktails, run a bar etc... It isn't brain surgery but it's useful if you can't afford to buy all the ingredients to practise mixing cocktails.

They do hold them on the island from time to time and are all run in Spanish. Somewhere I have the contact details of the Ibiza Bar Owners Association who I believe run courses. I'll try and find it and post on this board.

Another place worth looking is the Diario de Ibiza (http://www.diariodeibiza.es/) where I have seen advertisements for courses.

Assuming that you haven't been scared off to the Spanish forum and that you come back to check here. The person that you want to speak to is Pablo Ayos who is president of the Asociacion de Barmen de Eivissa y Formentara.

They have a website : www.ibizabartenders.com that contains email and telephone contact details.

oh thanks a lot you guys. its just that next month i will be arriving to the island and i am going to live there for a while, so i thought it would be interesting to learn how to prepare drinks. maybe i caan get a job ata bar or something hahaha so again thanks! :)

Back