⭕ Bars and smaller clubs 2023

Awesome music at Nui yesterday. But they didnt draw too much people.

AM Project, Asad Rizvi aka Silverlining spinning vinyl was quite a thing. Lots of early tech house, less focus on «the drop».
Eddie Richards was expertly using software, his groove is like a freight train.

Before tech house became a dirty word. Sounds mega

What’s up with the current moderation?
I was reminded by this post from some years ago. A more structured approach could benefit this section. Something like a calendar or a thread per region, bars listed by style,... There's quality coverage on smaller clubs like Akasha and Pikes but it's not easy to stay informed what's coocking elsewhere. More info on ibizan resident dj's and their schedule would be appreciated as well.

McCrackin tried a comprehensive music bar listing a few years back but i think he said it was too much work with all the tiny one-offs

but i agree it would be useful to have a clearer demarcation. I would for instance separate small club listings eg Lolas, NUI from bars with earlier licences

I was reminded by this post from some years ago. A more structured approach could benefit this section. Something like a calendar or a thread per region, bars listed by style,... There's quality coverage on smaller clubs like Akasha and Pikes but it's not easy to stay informed what's coocking elsewhere. More info on ibizan resident dj's and their schedule would be appreciated as well.
I lightly touched on this a few weeks ago

Already up in the events but for those of you into ROCK, this festie is happening in a few weeks. Mostly too hard for me but Black Sea Deluge are pretty cool (for anyone into trippy psych)

20230926_204823.jpg

Anyone have an idea when sunset ashram closes up for the season.
We are there for the last week of October and was hoping for a bit of a sunset action if it’s still open.

Really enjoyed EsXiringuito by the sea in Fig the other evening. Quietish vibe but top music throughout. Bebé is a top DJ who plays awesome afrohouse with live elements. Worth checking out. The food menu there is crap though, just treat as bar.
Yes we went in for a few drinks on a couple of occasions in September... Crap food, fine drinks and nice groovy vibe as you say..

No that's a great time to show, you'll be all good.
Much gracias. Now in the hands of Easyjet...

Edit: small delay and through the airport in about 10 minutes. No looking at photo page, told to have passport open on stamp page. Stamped and out.... Quickest ever.

All eGates were off so maybe that was why. Not complaining though.

Last edited:
Back