April 25-28 2024

Maverick

Hi - I’ll be in Ibiza for my hen do along with 12 of my ‘hens’ 25-28 April. I’ve been to Ibiza quite a few times before but only ever in high season. Can someone give us some good tips for what there is to see and do, what’s open etc in April. I’m hoping I’ve got the right weekend for the IMS festival on the 29th 🤞🏼anything from what parties are on to the more chilled out stuff would be great to know. Thanks in advance! ✌🏼

18 of us coming over for a stag do 25th to 28th April stopping in the Ibiza Rocks also interested to know what is going to be on this weekend!

18 of us coming over for a stag do 25th to 28th April stopping in the Ibiza Rocks also interested to know what is going to be on this weekend!

very likely it'll include some of the big clubs' opening parties - TBC, probably after the new year...

Hi - I’ll be in Ibiza for my hen do along with 12 of my ‘hens’ 25-28 April. I’ve been to Ibiza quite a few times before but only ever in high season. Can someone give us some good tips for what there is to see and do, what’s open etc in April. I’m hoping I’ve got the right weekend for the IMS festival on the 29th 🤞🏼anything from what parties are on to the more chilled out stuff would be great to know. Thanks in advance! ✌🏼
Paradise looks good on the 26th April

Me and my wife will be there the end of April. Hoping to get to Dalt Vila and Ushuaia for the day parties and hopefully Pikes on the Thursday night. Anyone have any other idea what parties will be happening? Anyone know if Pikes will be lively on the Friday or Saturday night till late? Would love an intimate party with like minded couples or singles.

Back