Any new parties next year?

Is it just me? or are IMS going overkill on their Dalt Vila parties this year?

Also - and I'm all for pushing new talent - but surely the grandeur of playing within the walls of the old town should be reserved for the big acts. At the very least they should be a happy spread of established and emerging talent on the line-up.

The names on the last Annie Mac Presents show would struggle to fill Sankeys imho.

very likely it'll be over after this season anyways, lots of noise complaints and the diario already heard plans of not allowing the parties next year, especially under the new government. all because they overdid it. the two parties during IMS and everything wouldve been fine.

the anni mac party is a joke.

Not sure if this has already been posted elsewhere >>

Stefano Noferini latest to start day party around his label, this time at No Name.

deeperfect.jpg

Last edited:
In light of the situation at No Name, just wondered how the new day parties on the block are all getting on elsewhere?

I read that Guti's party struggled for numbers in June. How is Andrea Oliva's getting on? Is Diynamic as busy as Rumors? Busier?

Aside from the various Cocoon & Music On afters are there any other day-parties making waves in 2015?

I read that Guti's party struggled for numbers in June. How is Andrea Oliva's getting on? Is Diynamic as busy as Rumors? Busier?

It can't be busier I'd say, rumors is a roadblock this season, so much so that I don't think it's enjoyable anymore. It's almost impossible to get in after 10pm and by the looks of it it wouldn't be fun if you made it 'inside', looked like cattle inside a fence. now if the nice people of beachhouse wouldn't rope off the public beach there would be more space ...

I went to Diynamic a couple weeks ago and it was nicely crowded. Inside by the booth was pretty jammed and outside was crowded but plenty of room to dance, real nice vibes. One of my fav parties of the week.

I went to a party at No Name as well and it was a real fun little party. What's the deal? Did they just not have the correct papers?

Asking for my sister.. She bought tickets for children of the 80s when bananarama were in the closing party.. Now they've been taken off the line up and the price has dropped.. If she cancels the tickets does she get the price she paid or the price it is now??
She's devastated lol anyone know the reason why the line ups have all dropped?

EDIT: never mind she's just read her emails and spotlight has refunded €10 of each ticket lol she's still in a rage at not seeing bananarama.. Think she will be cancelling and choosing a different club night haha

Asking for my sister.. She bought tickets for children of the 80s when bananarama were in the closing party.. Now they've been taken off the line up and the price has dropped.. If she cancels the tickets does she get the price she paid or the price it is now??
She's devastated lol anyone know the reason why the line ups have all dropped?

EDIT: never mind she's just read her emails and spotlight has refunded €10 of each ticket lol she's still in a rage at not seeing bananarama.. Think she will be cancelling and choosing a different club night haha

Apologies in advance...........................

Its a Cruel Summer:spank:

Back