All things Ushuaïa & HÏ IBIZA...

I've been to Ants at Ushuaia three times and whilst the DJ lineup and the music was good, the crowd was pretty rubbish. There was a high twat quotient each time I went there. Regarding Hi, I've also been three times and found it to be fine (high twat quotient notwithstanding). I went last July for the Martinez Brothers' party. I spent all night in the club room dancing to Paco Osuna who was awesome.

I've been to Ants at Ushuaia three times and whilst the DJ lineup and the music was good, the crowd was pretty rubbish. There was a high twat quotient each time I went there. Regarding Hi, I've also been three times and found it to be fine (high twat quotient notwithstanding). I went last July for the Martinez Brothers' party. I spent all night in the club room dancing to Paco Osuna who was awesome.
Yes, I think they all go over from Ushuaia to Hi so the twat quota is high....

Hated the crowd for the opening and closing of black coffee last year but loved it in 2022 and was nice crowd

Ushuaïa Ibiza: 13h - close
ANYMA presents GENESYS • Kevin de Vries b2b Chris Avantgarde • EYNKA • Franky Wah • Layla Benitez • Maceo Plex • Stephan Bodzin
Hï Ibiza: 23h - close
Adam Beyer • Carlita • Chris Stussy • DJ Tennis • Eli Brown • Eliza Rose • Guy Gerber • Hannah Laing • Honey Dijon • HoneyLuv • Jamie Jones • Loco Dice • Melon Bomb • MYD • Paco Osuna • Patrick Mason • Steve Martinez • TSHA

ended up getting combo ticket. Some nice melodic techno to start the day in the sun!

Anyone know what time does Hi finish?

Last edited:
Afterlife July 4th - Aug 22nd only? Despite the earlier start, it's a really short season. Anyone know why
Hi friend,
Where did you see these dates? I hope not as I have already booked for what is typically the final week!
I hope you are well

Does anybody know if there's gonna be a 6 a.m. pass for the Hi Ibiza opening again? They are not listed on their website as they were last year

Hi - first time posting so may have wrong place for this.

We have a group of 6 who are interested in getting a table for Prydz on August 26, but it makes much more sense cost wise to fill that table with 10.

Is there a forum (either on spotlight or elsewhere) for matching smaller groups who may be interested?

Hi - first time posting so may have wrong place for this.

We have a group of 6 who are interested in getting a table for Prydz on August 26, but it makes much more sense cost wise to fill that table with 10.

Is there a forum (either on spotlight or elsewhere) for matching smaller groups who may be interested?

Hello. Welcome to the forum. Set up a new thread in this part of the forum (see link below)

Can you buy food inside Hi? Since hi sold out, I'm thinking of heading straight to hi after ushuia and that way avoid massive Q hopefully and then chill in the garden once inside. I remember for coxys night closing I waited for over 2 hours in the Q to get in, such a buzz kill! And hi is smaller so I anticipate worse

Ushuaïa Unexpected Hotels & Residences... Dubai 2026
Starting the end of the 2024 summer, Playa d’en Bossa will see some massive renovations in both the properties – the renovated The Unexpected Ibiza Hotel, with 181 rooms and suites, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel, with 234 rooms and suites.
The end of 2025 will see the renovation of the The Ushuaïa Tower, which, in a complete implementation of this new brand will be renamed The Unexpected Ibiza Hotel

Ushuaïa Unexpected Hotels & Residences... Dubai 2026
Starting the end of the 2024 summer, Playa d’en Bossa will see some massive renovations in both the properties – the renovated The Unexpected Ibiza Hotel, with 181 rooms and suites, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel, with 234 rooms and suites.
The end of 2025 will see the renovation of the The Ushuaïa Tower, which, in a complete implementation of this new brand will be renamed The Unexpected Ibiza Hotel

Very Unexpected

Hey guys- having formerly been to the space sunset terrace, when music was played outdoors, albeit, at lower decibels for parties, such as Revolution Tuesdays, We Love Sundays, and even later years when I went during an afterlife night, was wondering why Hi doesn't choose the same? With two outdoor gardens, and having managed to find the Hi roof, which can also accommodate a DJ- why not host more multi room showcases? With Ushuia closing before it's opening, seems like this would work, and wondering if any plans to do that, or will this be something they'll explore in the former Privledge-i.e. theater adjacent, outdoor DJ sets..Would love to hear everyones thoughts!

Because there's more outdoor music restrictions now compared to the past so the garden and rooftop are out. Hï actually has 3 rooms counting the bathroom DJ, but I understand it's not open all nights.

I also think DJ fees have skyrocketed as well so those multiroom parties can't be justified as much anymore. We're lucky to get 3 solid headliners on some Ibiza nights

Back