AKASHA 2023

He was insanely good! Actually preferred the inside part this time, but garden still amazing and he was on fine form. Will post some more later as still buzzing. The last but one tune in the garden was below… one of those moments the whole place erupts and a memory you’ll take to your grave.

This was an incredible moment! He was so good last night! Also loved hearing DJ Koze & Roisin - Can’t Replicate, Resilience - Esoteric Circle, Knights of the Jaguar, Bicep - Atlas (I think.) Enjoyed both the garden and the club. Akasha is a really good size with enough room to dance and move about and the drinks prices were reasonable. We had such a great night. Hope Sven holds parties there again next year!

Sven is old enough and had enough success, not to grab for the last euro. Think he had a lot of fun for himself. You could recognize it when you saw him.
Thats what he want to do. Average age : A lot of Omen and Gray people. Was funny. A Lot of people people from Frankfurt area. Earlier days had Deadheads ,now Vaetheads ? And no Basic discussions about the Eintracht in Ibiza anymore ( OK , maybe )

Last edited:
Agree it was younger inside, but great diverse crowd outside. Spoke with one German family outside and 3 generations were there together. Beautiful.
Danced with a old( er ) spanisch chick . Maybe 70s. Her stamina was for 5 or 10 min. Then she sat down. And then again and again. Rave on.
This evening will be in my thoughts.

Hope this venue will stay as it is. Bedouin was also fun. Ibiza is nice, until now. Except me against walls .

Last edited:
Back