_____ new for 2012: IBIZA ROCKS DINER in playa den bossa _____

ibiza rocks playa d'en bossa: very comparable to the one in san antonio. good burgers and pittas! really tasty and recommendable if you like this sort of stuff. the huge LED screen was top notch for the footie euros.

plastik beach club: had some wicked drinks there (various times already). really like the place. had lunch there once so far, good seafood spaghetti and an even better dorada.

cipriani: have only been inside once for drinks. personally don't like it at all i must say. wine should be in real wine glasses and not those ****ty tumbler like glasses. have heard very different feedback regarding food.

Ibiza Rocks - Full Rack of Ribs

482069_10151911043860463_1016864687_n.jpg

Chicken Burger

375771_10151911043540463_322955117_n.jpg

They tasted as good as they look

It was a glaze of Jack Daniels sauce. Although the consistency was slightly thicker than usual. Very nice though - a whole rack was 17 euro.

- plastik pdb
- ibizarocksdiner-pdb
- cipriani
- bluemarlin marina botafoch

:rolleyes:

did anybody test the food ??

Ibiza Rocks is a chain so food is pretty much the same as the San An bar, of course! Chicken pita meal still wins the day in my opinion...

I had a burger at Plastik pdb and the meat was a bit on the bloody side, but otherwise delicious. Nicer burger than ibiza rocks, in fact. I really like pdb Plastik, it's a cool, relaxed setting - just a nice place to eat and drink with sand in your toes :)

Thanks for the warning.

They look very very wrong.

Must remember not to go for the ribs if I venture there.

I can vouch for the chicken burger. I had one in June and doubled the portion for4 euros. Was ridiculous and great value! I think they were a bit surprised I managed to finish it :)

they should be sent to siberia for taking the piss out of the staff (working without contract, not getting paid, etc) and the suppliers (not getting paid either)!

source: today's diario de ibiza

saint tropez > AVOID!

Back