I've been 3 times this summer and would like to go back at least twice next summer. But I'd like to work round a couple of big nights. I like the sound of the kevin and Perry thing. Hoping they announce the date soon. Also would love to see Fatboy Slim. Missed him by a few days this year and I was gutted!

I've been 3 times this summer and would like to go back at least twice next summer. But I'd like to work round a couple of big nights. I like the sound of the kevin and Perry thing. Hoping they announce the date soon. Also would love to see Fatboy Slim. Missed him by a few days this year and I was gutted!
There’s a few of us waiting on the Kevin and Perry date so if you’re there that time then you’re more than welcome to join us :)

There’s a few of us waiting on the Kevin and Perry date so if you’re there that time then you’re more than welcome to join us :)
Hey! Have you heard anything about dates? They have announced something on onemoretime on Instagram but no mention of Kevin and Perry yet. I'm dying to know!

I usually don't come for a full week, only 3 or 4 days so do not want to miss it as I've heard good things. Will hold out on booking till its confirmed. Do tickets tend to sell out as soon as it's announced?

I should probably say I’ve booked 21st - 28th September 😁 I’ve also bought the one more time ticket package as it seemed pretty good value!

Hey there, Ibiza Explorers!

🎉 I'm excited to announce that I'll be in the magical Ibiza from 8th to 12th August! While I might not have the 'social butterfly' look, I assure you, I'm super sociable and ready to make unforgettable memories!

🌴 I'm all about good vibes, fun adventures, and making new friends. Whether it's beach parties, exploring hidden gems, or just chilling out, I'm down for it all.

🙌 If you're around during these dates, let's connect and add some extra sparkle to our Ibiza experience. Everyone's welcome - let's make this a time to remember!

Can't wait to meet you all!
See you in Ibiza! 🌞🌊

I am only waiting for Svens dates at Akasha, gonna book my May (or June) trip around that : )
If Namaste is again on Wednesday as it's been in previous years, Sven will probably be up there on a Thursday like this past year. I'm booked for two weeks covering the end of September into October which ought to allow me to catch him up at Akasha. Love that place!

Hey guys! Any advice on amnesia for Kevin and perry - is it worth getting a balcony ticket? Do you still get access to the ground if you want?

Hey guys! Any advice on amnesia for Kevin and perry - is it worth getting a balcony ticket? Do you still get access to the ground if you want?
yes, you can still access the dancefloors. It's nice to have if you want to escape the madness downstairs. Perhaps some previous attendees can advise if it'd be worth it for this party

Yes you can still access the ground floor if you want to with a balcony ticket, it just gives you somewhere to have a breather if it all gets a bit packed on the main dancefloors.

I did the full vip experience last year but I think the best place to be is on the main floor. While it’s a busy night the crowd is generally slightly older so I’ve not had so many issues with pushing and shoving (famous last words!).

Me and my wife will be there the end of April. Hoping to get to Dalt Vila and Ushuaia for the day parties and hopefully Pikes on the Thursday night. Anyone have any other idea what parties will be happening? Anyone know if Pikes will be lively on the Friday or Saturday night till late? Would love an intimate party with like minded couples or singles.

Back