Ibiza Solo: 1st week of October (schedule changed)

Same, however add Cocoon afters into the mix :confused:

Finally confirmed a place in Ibiza Town too! (Ripoll Hostel)

Hi there!
My plan is -
Oct 2nd (Sun) Space closing
Oct 3rd (Mon) Cocoon closing
Oct 4th (Tue) Sankeys or Mosaic at Pacha
Oct 5th (Wed) Hyte closing or Martin Solveig at Pacha
Oct 6th (Thu) FMIF closing
So far like this!

Where will you stay?

I'm staying in San An. I have my ticket for Space on Sunday, I wont buy any other tickets till on the island and see how the 1st 5 days treats me but Sankeys Tuesday and Pacha Wednesday is likely.

I am going to Space with 2 other solos so if you want to make arrangements then PM me.

[QUOTE = "Momo, Beitrag: 876.352, Mitglied: 49172"] Hallo!
Mein Plan ist es -
2. Oktober (So) Raum Schließung
3. Oktober (MO) Cocoon Schließen
4. Oktober (Di) Sankeys oder Mosaik im Pacha
5. Oktober (Mi) HYTE Schließung oder Martin Solveig im Pacha
6. Oktober (Do) FMIF Schließen
Bisher so!

Wo werden Sie bleiben? [/ QUOTE]

I Will stay at Bossa i have with 5 other People from this forum a Facebook Group we will have party together if you give me your Facebook i will do you in this group :)

i see a few mosaic or sankys for the tuesday, if anyones swaying towards Mosasic pop me a msg as i'll probably head there straight from the airport..

Hey Momo!
You reminded of my first time in Ibiza :) I'm a regular and also going for the closings in October. Let's hang out!

Hey guys

I'm flying in all the way from SA and I'll be staying in Ibiza Town. I got a last minute place in 'Molins Park'.

Can I join the crew...I'll be flying in on Sat afternoon and heading out Tues. Sunday is the main day of course (Space), and then keen to hit Cocoon on Mon. Ushuaia (closing party) on Sat might be an option, but...don't want to do anything too big...in prep for Sunday.

[QUOTE = "Momo, Beitrag: 876.352, Mitglied: 49172"] Hallo!
Mein Plan ist es -
2. Oktober (So) Raum Schließung
3. Oktober (MO) Cocoon Schließen
4. Oktober (Di) Sankeys oder Mosaik im Pacha
5. Oktober (Mi) HYTE Schließung oder Martin Solveig im Pacha
6. Oktober (Do) FMIF Schließen
Bisher so!

Wo werden Sie bleiben? [/ QUOTE]

I Will stay at Bossa i have with 5 other People from this forum a Facebook Group we will have party together if you give me your Facebook i will do you in this group :)

Yessssssss Check PM

Momo don't let people put you off going on Pacha sailboat - it's not a wild party like some others but if the weather is good and the sea is calm, it's a wonderful boat and perfect if you want something a little bit more "mature" than some of the others. Always gets good reviews.

It was rainin at the beginnin of Pukka up boat party..Great pre party at Sol House witg House music & famous multi musux instrument player.. Nice Music..depend on the 3-4 djs..

Momo don't let people put you off going on Pacha sailboat - it's not a wild party like some others but if the weather is good and the sea is calm, it's a wonderful boat and perfect if you want something a little bit more "mature" than some of the others. Always gets good reviews.

Yeah...I saw some reviews about Pacha boat party. It looks like a 'boat tour' rather than 'boat party' haha

I wanna do Cirque de la nuit boat party tho!! It looks fun!!!

So the, how did everyone get on in the end.. momo, did you make the pacha boat party ? fallen, you seem to of had a result with the mosaic after party.. i was gutted to have missed sasha at kumarahrus and costa nova lawler night but other than that had a great time, weather stayed good maybe a couple of days of rain, visited space with the kids and did some nice scenic stuff on the west coast.. untill next time..see ya

So the, how did everyone get on in the end.. momo, did you make the pacha boat party ? fallen, you seem to of had a result with the mosaic after party.. i was gutted to have missed sasha at kumarahrus and costa nova lawler night but other than that had a great time, weather stayed good maybe a couple of days of rain, visited space with the kids and did some nice scenic stuff on the west coast.. untill next time..see ya

Don't know if some people paid for mosaic but could put 10 people on Free guestlist..add it mosaic after party but for this one u have really to know the mosaic promoter (i made the connection 4 years ago & made it in real life & we get along as #French do it better :p) in order to have arguments when u go to the van/shuttle at Destino P (after mosaic was in tox or villa , each week), that can house 5-7 people as it requiere a blue wristbands gave at maceo party the night..(when talking to people that had this wristbands seem people that know someone bound to maosaic crew or people on vip aera..)
ive sent message to mates that morning , some doesnt reply as sleeping or some so tired...it was too late once in the villa to make them come as not having a wrisband they have to have arguments to show they know mosaic staff as they can't give my name...I should go back to this afterparty when leaving at 5pm, took some cash as everybody are cool/nice there :cool: & very good vibes/music
Cova santa we didt it with Sasha (i've recommande this party to some parisian bloke met at cox afterparty, when getting to dj booth he didnt recognise methat is a now another cool mate ibz lover from Paris..) but had to leave before midnigh because other party to do...didnt know sasha was at kumharas otherwise ill had a visit...
See you next time

Back