Ibiza from 03/09 till 07/09

You guys looked at Hard a Times at Privi for 5th evening It will be house of the old variety Roger Sanchez in his more darker S Man moniker which close to techno.

Me and couple of lads from work heading out 5-10th September.

Carl Cox a certainty on the 8th but you will be gone then.

Hi Guys I am another flying solo this year and I am staying in San Ann will be out there 2nd to 10th not decided what nights yet but I am easy as I like all types would be cool to meet up with people

Hey Marky,

Nice! I can join You on the 3 sep for state of trance, do You have already the tickets? Which hotel are you going to stay?

Cool sounds good! Yes I have my tickets for state of trance and then enter at space later. I think there is a load of us going to both events on Thursday will be good to meet up with everyone. Only few days to go!!

HI Wudy,

I am at fatboy slim on 2nd more than welcome to join me. I have no plans after though think few in other post were thinking amnesia im happy to go with flow :)

HI Wudy,

I am at fatboy slim on 2nd more than welcome to join me. I have no plans after though think few in other post were thinking amnesia im happy to go with flow :)
I dont actually get in until late on the 2nd so depending how shattered I am will depend what i get up too. Amnesia sounds good

Hey, 50 bocks for ASOT is clearly a no go for my side
but looking forward to catch u @enter or cox / ants (depending of the weather which seems terrible for saturday)

Schedule :
02.09 - tini and the gang @ lips + we love or hyte or paradise (or underground if the gang pursue @ night), as u see happy to go w/the flow too ;-)
03.09 - Enter @ space obv (Plastikman dj set + click 2 click Dubfire Hawtin)
04.09 - Music on @ Amnesia or Shelter @ sankeys depending of Circoloco lineup next monday
05.09 - ants @ ushuaia and maybe elrow / kehakuma @ space
06.09 - vagabundos @ space or solomun+1 @ pacha pr Viva warriors @ sankeys
07.09 - circoloco @ DC10 or cocoon @ amnesia (maybe both :))
08.09 - Music is revolution @space
09.09 - Departure @ 9 am

Formentera forsure obv +boat party depending of weather (and shape...)

Last edited:
Hi Guys I am another flying solo this year and I am staying in San Ann will be out there 2nd to 10th not decided what nights yet but I am easy as I like all types would be cool to meet up with people

Hey Nicolas,

I am going to Enter tomorrow night and arriving tomorrow to San Antonio, 5/9 i am also going To Ants so let me know if you can meet for party

Cool sounds good! Yes I have my tickets for state of trance and then enter at space later. I think there is a load of us going to both events on Thursday will be good to meet up with everyone. Only few days to go!!

Ok im in for Enter, let me know where we can meet tomorrow night

cheers

Hey marky

Tomorrow im going to Enter, wanna join??

Hello buddies,

We 2 girls will be in Ibiza from 03/09 till 07/09 and we will stay in Hotel Riviera at San Antonio Bay, who is nearby and want to go for party together or in a group?
I am planning to go to Pacha, Amnesia, Space club and Ants and eventually to the boat party or any good party ideas :cool:

Cheers,

Hi! We are two Italian guys staying in Ibiza from 3rd to 6th september at Apartamentos Bora Bora near San Antonio Bay
Hello buddies,

We 2 girls will be in Ibiza from 03/09 till 07/09 and we will stay in Hotel Riviera at San Antonio Bay, who is nearby and want to go for party together or in a group?
I am planning to go to Pacha, Amnesia, Space club and Ants and eventually to the boat party or any good party ideas :cool:

Cheers,

Hi! I'm coming to Ibiza with one of my friends from 3rd to 6th september in apartamentos Bora Bora near San Antonio Bay. If you want to meet and party all togheter send me a private message!

Hi eventually got here nice delay considering doing enter tonight . So would be good to meet up with people I'm staying in San An

Hi all
I will be doing Ushuaia or/and Space today . Anyone wants to meetup for party ?

I have tickets for Enter@ space and arrive at 6:30 pm to Ibiza so i will send a meet point when i arrive so all ppl who wanna join are welcome

Great . Send the meet point early. Some people might not have wifi when they go out of there hotels.

I have tickets for Enter@ space and arrive at 6:30 pm to Ibiza so i will send a meet point when i arrive so all ppl who wanna join are welcome

Hi eventually got here nice delay considering doing enter tonight . So would be good to meet up with people I'm staying in San An

Hey were going to asot then maybe space after depending if we have the energy lol.

We're based in San an next to the lidl/bus station

Hi Mr,

I will skip Asot, i saw Many times Armin van Bureen, will drop you a message as soon as i arrive to Ibiza ( 6:30 pm)

Back