Ibiza from 03/09 till 07/09

Partychick

Hello buddies,

We 2 girls will be in Ibiza from 03/09 till 07/09 and we will stay in Hotel Riviera at San Antonio Bay, who is nearby and want to go for party together or in a group?
I am planning to go to Pacha, Amnesia, Space club and Ants and eventually to the boat party or any good party ideas :cool:

Cheers,

Hello buddies,

We 2 girls will be in Ibiza from 03/09 till 07/09 and we will stay in Hotel Riviera at San Antonio Bay, who is nearby and want to go for party together or in a group?
I am planning to go to Pacha, Amnesia, Space club and Ants and eventually to the boat party or any good party ideas :cool:

Cheers,
Which boat party are you planning to do?
2 of us are staying in hotel puchet if you want to meet up

Hello buddies,

Cheers,

Arrive at 10am on 3rd until 6th. Staying at Marco Polo. Myself and a mate, happy to meet up for a few! We're doing Ushuaia on Thursday and then Space after. No other plans apart from that yet, just going to see how it goes :lol:

[QUOTE="caw2510, post: 840980, member: 47096"

Hey caw 2510,

We are planning to go to the below one:

Ibiza Sea Party (official site)

I listened good reviews from some friends who attended

Keep in touch

Cheers

Arrive at 10am on 3rd until 6th. Staying at Marco Polo. Myself and a mate, happy to meet up for a few! We're doing Ushuaia on Thursday and then Space after. No other plans apart from that yet, just going to see how it goes :lol:

Hi Mauro,

I arrived around 6 pm if im not wrong :0
Who will perfom at Usuaia on Thursday? Let me know, maybe i will be in ;)

Hi Mauro,

I arrived around 6 pm if im not wrong :0
Who will perfom at Usuaia on Thursday? Let me know, maybe i will be in ;)

Hiya,

It's Armin's night but Mark Sixma and Jerome Isma-ae also there so not a bad lineup.
Where abouts are you staying? We're up in Marco Polo near the egg this year.

We are up for ASOT , if we survive that far in the week :p
Then either enter at space or cream at amnesia, depending all been well.

Hiya,

It's Armin's night but Mark Sixma and Jerome Isma-ae also there so not a bad lineup.
Where abouts are you staying? We're up in Marco Polo near the egg this year.

Hey yo

We will stay at hotel Rivièra in San Antonio, i will check mark sigma so i may join you, are you up for a techno night club???

Hey yo

We will stay at hotel Rivièra in San Antonio, i will check mark sigma so i may join you, are you up for a techno night club???

Yo! You ain't too far from us! Yes, techno night sounds awesome! Where about you got in mind? I was kind of hoping to see Ben Nicky at Eden on Friday next week (not techno I know) if you fancied that? :D:D

Hey Guys im out solo from 2nd flying out on 5th. So far I am thinking:

02:09 Ibiza rocks for Fatboy slim + not sure where after possibly Amnesia
03.09 State of trance Ushuaja + Enter at space
04.09 No plans during day maybe pacha that night for mk

would be good to meetup with whoever is out there on these dates.

Hey Marky,

Nice! I can join You on the 3 sep for state of trance, do You have already the tickets? Which hotel are you going to stay?

Hey Marky,

Nice! I can join You on the 3 sep for state of trance, do You have already the tickets? Which hotel are you going to stay?

Hey Marky,

Back