PDB recommendations

We stayed in La Noria Club twice, great location & fair prices. In 2011 we booked Sirenis Goletta, a bit more pricey but decent.
There are also some cheap apartments next to es vive, quiet old, but a bed and shower should be enough for a clubbing week

In 2011 we booked Sirenis Goletta, a bit more pricey but decent.
There are also some cheap apartments next to es vive, quiet old, but a bed and shower should be enough for a clubbing week

The Llevant Apartments I think they might be? I've stayed here as well. As mentioned, basic, but reasonably (-ish) priced.

I also like the beds next to the pool there. When i checked the prices last time, i had the feeling its getting more expensive. Anyway still the cheapest!

jose maria ramon (ibiza global radio) doesn't like the current look of pdb:

_PLAYA DEN BOSSA ***** 5 STARS_

Hoy se nos ha ocurrido la idea de dar un paseo por Playa D'en Bossa, Ibiza
al atardecer, con los niños y nos hemos encontrado con la realidad de la zona, hemos empezado el paseo desde el Hotel Santos donde todo estaba tranquilo, a unos 100 metros ya a la altura de Bora Bora, eso parecía una jauría de descerebrados, guarros, tirándolo todo por la arena, botellas rotas que al día siguiente se clava la gente en los pies, vasos de cristal rotos en el agua, (Playa den Bossa Turismo 5 estrellas) ni los pobres cerdos se comportan así para que se les mencione en estas ocasiones.
Hemos llegado como hemos podido hasta el final de la playa, pañales sucios y mas y mas porquería y basura por todas partes, a unos metros de todos esos LED que deslumbran los bolsillos del otro turismo que quieren en la zona... por supuesto al anochecer, hemos vuelto por la calle, en los 2 km que nos separaban aun de casa, he pasado, miedo, asco, asombro, esquivado 2 peleas, saltado 4 vómitos y aguantando que me quisieran poner 20 o 30 pulseras de discotecas o que nos sentáramos a cenar en esos restaurantes a pie de calle, donde las vistas que tienes son un montón de borrachos, drogados y bestias inmundas que no se aguantan de pie...sin comentar a los 20 Africanos que te quieren vender gafas de sol por la noche (Que estamos locos)?

Me ha dado mucho, mucho asco pasear por mi barrio!!!

he's right though - it's horrific to see how playa d'en bossa has evolved (in a bad way) in just a few years :(

^^ Totally agree.

...sin comentar a los 20 Africanos que te quieren vender gafas de sol por la noche (Que estamos locos)?

Me ha dado mucho, mucho asco pasear por mi barrio!!!

Oh ... it wasn't meant to turn out like this ... but then again it's no surprise really....

We are staying at Hotel Garbi in PDB this July. Last time I was there was years ago and stayed at the Bali Beach Apartments (right next door to Garbi) and I kept thinking how I'd rather be at Garbi the entire time.

I always steal their wifi :rolleyes:

I've always stayed in PDB as prefer to be closer to Ibiza town as apart from the sunset bars in San An there's no reason or clubs for me to base myself in San An. We too like to be based somewhere a bit quieter with easy access to the livelier parts of town.

We've stayed at the Sirenis a few times, it's at the quiet end of PDB and only a 10 min walk up to bora bora etc. We upgrade to the premier room and add on half board and it was about the 1500 mark, that was for 11 nights July/August visit. Sure we were about the same price for 14 nights towards the end of august and into september, the staff there are friendly and helpful, the room was nice, the food was ok for a few nights but after that we get bored, not a fan of buffets anyway.

Lux Mar is away towards the Ibiza town end of Figuretas, our apartment was a decent size, separate bedroom and living area, balcony in the bedroom and a decent size terrace that was handy for getting the kit of and sprawling out sunbathing, views out to sea too. The food was shite though, should have guessed when it was only an extra £30 for the two weeks :spank:. Would probably stay there again although it is a bit of a trek up to main area of PDB.

Jabaque as someone has already mentioned are good size apartments, in a quiet street, pool area is alright, bar by the pool too. Easy enough to get to PDB/bora bora by walking up the beach or beach side path, few eating places in that same street or head down to Figuretas promenade.

Stayed at another apartment directly across from Jabaque, the mistral apartments but that looked a bit closed up this year, no loungers by the pool etc. We could see lights on in the apartments, towels/clothes hanging over balconies so there are obviously people in residence, maybe it has turned residential rather than for holiday makers, was strange that there was no pool loungers and the pool area looked as if it wasn't being used. The rooms there were actually alright, good size although could have done with a bit of brightening up.

Playa Sol 1 also in the same street as Jabaque, stayed there for 3 nights and it was ok for a short stay but as I prefer something along the lines of a nicer room at the sirenis I probably wouldn't go back there. Having said that the rooms were clean, bright enough, air con that worked, fridge, balcony, towels every other day, would certainly do the trick if on a budget or short stay.

Sirenis tres carebellas is having a total refit floor 7 so far.as other places in es vive mention are ok.but no security 24hrs .its all down to cost and preference.i;ve stayed in many places on the island,and for me now the sirenis suits me for what i need and do.main thing is your flights book well in advance if you can

I can never remember which building is which :D. it's always the one on the left we stay in, what is that one called? Is it that building that's getting a refit? I was looking on jet2 holidays to get a quote for next year in a premier room but as of yet they aint showing an option to upgrade to a premier, it's jet2 I've booked this room with in the past.

Sirenis tres carebellas is having a total refit floor 7 so far.as other places in es vive mention are ok.but no security 24hrs .its all down to cost and preference.i;ve stayed in many places on the island,and for me now the sirenis suits me for what i need and do.main thing is your flights book well in advance if you can

ok easy really the one that as steps leading to pool and bar is the tres.thats the one you really need to book.thats a/i.. goleta is more half board tres is having a refit.first hotel as you drive passed going to town.

ok easy really the one that as steps leading to pool and bar is the tres.thats the one you really need to book.thats a/i.. goleta is more half board tres is having a refit.first hotel as you drive passed going to town.

How come the tres is the one you really need to book? Is it nicer etc? Just so I know for future times, only thing is it's highly unlikely I'd do all inclusive. Is the tres all inclusive only or do they offer various board options?

E Santos was nice to stay. Right on beach with friendly staff. And close to Pago Pago and their amazing cooked English and Spag Bol.

2ds1s9z.jpg

Back