PDB recommendations

MrHullMysterious

Hi,

Thinking of staying in PDB again this year after the last few years been in San an.

I've stayed in Torre del Mar at north end of PDB before but does anyone have any other recommendations?

We'd like to be closer to the big clubs but still able to get some rest and quiet during the day.

Also where are all the best bars located these days in PDB? Is there a "main strip" like the west end in San an?

Cheers.

We stayed at Sal Rossa last year…liked it, clean and nice bar/pool area etc and wasn't silly expensive.

The Jabeque is my recommendation... 15 mins walk down the beach to Bora Bora etc, reasonably priced, quiet, large and nice rooms

Stayed @club la noria last summer
perfect location 5 min walked to ushuaia or space. 1 min to sankeys. Not expensive

Staying in Arenal (SA-B) for 6 nights then heading over to Algarb (PDB) for 4 nights (was going to stay at Torre Del Mar - was it nice?). Booked early so got an excellent deal...good luck!

Last edited:
Thanks all!

@Big Wox, yeah Torre del mar is nice, looks like it's had a referb recently.

Been searching for hb/AI hotels in pdb area, pretty expensive I must say, but am looking at end of July.

Thanks all!

@Big Wox, yeah Torre del mar is nice, looks like it's had a referb recently.

Been searching for hb/AI hotels in pdb area, pretty expensive I must say, but am looking at end of July.

The prices in PDB have really went up in price , I stayed in the Algarb in the first week in 2013 all inclusive for £570 this time it's costing £820 !! We're going to stay in SA bay this time the prices in PDB a have put me of staying there this year

I paid £660 half board inc flights etc at Torre del mar for a week in 2013; it's hard find to find much available hb/fb/AI in June/July for pdb in a half way nice hotel (although tbf I've only done a brief bit of searching)

Think we're going to have to do the same & stay in SA which isn't terrible but we've noticed over last few years SA has got real quiet and not quite same since Eden shut.

It's also a pain traveling to the clubs which tend to be more towards pdb.

Anyhow see what happens and probably book only a month before we go!

I stayed in the Ebano in 2013 and would recommend it to anyone, I think there having a refurb over the winter aswel which should make it even better.

The prices in PDB have really went up in price , I stayed in the Algarb in the first week in 2013 all inclusive for £570 this time it's costing £820 !! We're going to stay in SA bay this time the prices in PDB a have put me of staying there this year
sanan is the new pdb :cool: :twisted:

I stayed in the Ebano in 2013 and would recommend it to anyone, I think there having a refurb over the winter aswel which should make it even better.

Stayed there 3 times the past 2 years. Decent hotel and good value. Sadly this refurb - whilst looking amazing - has almost doubled the price of staying there. As such, I'm out.

Seems to be the way Pd'B is going. Continuously upmarket to price-out the everyman.

We are staying at Hotel Garbi in PDB this July. Last time I was there was years ago and stayed at the Bali Beach Apartments (right next door to Garbi) and I kept thinking how I'd rather be at Garbi the entire time.

We are staying at Hotel Garbi in PDB this July. Last time I was there was years ago and stayed at the Bali Beach Apartments (right next door to Garbi) and I kept thinking how I'd rather be at Garbi the entire time.

Stayed there in 2013. Lovely hotel, and a great location. Falling asleep on the big beds in the bar area was a daily occurrence!

Was pricing the Garbi for August as I was in it s few times in 2013 ,as my mate was staying there and thought I wouldn't mind staying here when I come back but for 10 days in August is was around £1200 each & that's flight from Belfast as I said earlier PDB prices are really extortion, unless a really good price pops up soon I'll be staying in San An this year .

Last edited:
450 euro a week mine is A/I.as i am a vip of sirenis hotels.mine you did book it in dec last year.Flight £145.00 20kgs thomas cook.

Back