Outdoor venue in 1995

Few things...

Ric - Where is the place in your signature ?

Also where is the place that the Reps (Escapades in this instance) would take you on a boat and you would go to a beach with a venue, that venue had an arena with bench like seating and sand and then there was also a BBQ area with a pirate ship as the stage. You would play drinking games etc in the arena then BBQ and some bloke with a guitar doing parody's of songs but adding swear words etc.

Where was this I know it couldn't have been far from San An even though you went on a boat.

Also a google of la diosa isn't this where the famous Villa party was ?

different la diosa mate, I googled it and got a villa at first. If you google Sluiz you will find links to the place we were talking about.

Hoedown is what I was thinking too. I remember going to those western theme place on the annual family holidays. Picked up by a bus and driven in the middle of nowhere to watch some rodeo and shoot outs. Good times :)

Few things...

Ric - Where is the place in your signature ?

Also where is the place that the Reps (Escapades in this instance) would take you on a boat and you would go to a beach with a venue, that venue had an arena with bench like seating and sand and then there was also a BBQ area with a pirate ship as the stage. You would play drinking games etc in the arena then BBQ and some bloke with a guitar doing parody's of songs but adding swear words etc.

Where was this I know it couldn't have been far from San An even though you went on a boat.

Also a google of la diosa isn't this where the famous Villa party was ?

Sitting by the edge of the cliffs overlooking Es Vedra... Just off the coast at Cala d'Hort on the South-west coast... :)

I know this is an old thread but seeing as it was left unanswered...

I think the place you're talking about was called something like 'The Bronco BBQ'. :) I went there myself in the same year - holiday-rep excursion thing. Was a good laugh as I remember (especially as pulled :)). Memory's are hazy, but I remember as you arrived off the coach they put a big hat with horns on your head and took a photo of you. Was in the hills somewhere, remember there being a pool with boozy games, a bucking-bronco thing, big long wooden tables outside with food, then some open-air music/dancing. Then they bussed us all back to Exstasis, or Summun maybe.

I remember the day as starting out badly, (probably due to being up till 9am at Manumission or something), thinking "why did I sign up for this cheesy shit, I feel like death" but turned out to be great fun :)

I know this is an old thread but seeing as it was left unanswered...

I think the place you're talking about was called something like 'The Bronco BBQ'. :) I went there myself in the same year - holiday-rep excursion thing. Was a good laugh as I remember (especially as pulled :)). Memory's are hazy, but I remember as you arrived off the coach they put a big hat with horns on your head and took a photo of you. Was in the hills somewhere, remember there being a pool with boozy games, a bucking-bronco thing, big long wooden tables outside with food, then some open-air music/dancing. Then they bussed us all back to Exstasis, or Summun maybe.

I remember the day as starting out badly, (probably due to being up till 9am at Manumission or something), thinking "why did I sign up for this cheesy shit, I feel like death" but turned out to be great fun :)
I also went there, same year as well. It was f****g awful!

Back