Weekend Plans

and.......
I have booked the weekend off work so 4 days off from midnight Friday.

Was supposed to be DJ ing at a mates house warming on Sat but he wont let me set up the decks where I want them (kitchen) so I have thrown out said teddy. In contrast, last weekend I DJ'ed at a 50th party and it went down a storm. 6pm til 2.30am :), those 80's re edits came in very handy!

1st hour of re-edits from my weekend gig

https://soundcloud.com/deepseadiver/stu-and-pams-house-warming-5th-july-2014-edits1st-hour

Missus and I went to the Freeze gig at The Bombed Out Church in Liverpool.

45 mins train journey and then only a 10 mins walk from Lime Street Station.

Got in towards the end of Derek Kaye's set, saw most of Crazy P and nearly all of Greg Wilson.

The only pi$$er was that it started raining about 5/6pm but i suppose it just added to the already great atmosphere:).

Greg Wilson was the highlight for me, predictable but always different.

Met and spoke to lots of randoms, absolutely fantastic and well behaved crowd, not a "scally" in sight.

Special thanks to onemore and the Freeze team for such a good party.

(unfortunately we could not go to the after party as had to get back to the kids)

Missus and I went to the Freeze gig at The Bombed Out Church in Liverpool.

45 mins train journey and then only a 10 mins walk from Lime Street Station.

Got in towards the end of Derek Kaye's set, saw most of Crazy P and nearly all of Greg Wilson.

The only pi$$er was that it started raining about 5/6pm but i suppose it just added to the already great atmosphere:).

Greg Wilson was the highlight for me, predictable but always different.

Met and spoke to lots of randoms, absolutely fantastic and well behaved crowd, not a "scally" in sight.

Special thanks to onemore and the Freeze team for such a good party.

(unfortunately we could not go to the after party as had to get back to the kids)
Thanks mate. Good to see you. Glad i got you back stage to the mini rave up on the stage!! Cracking gig, looooong day but very much worthwhile.

I think the crowd appreciated the free ponchos!

The feedback has been great, really proud of Freeze this weekend!

Saw Andy C at our local club, it was good but i think he's still playing the same stuff from 10 years ago, considering how fast dance music as a whole is moving, his sound was pretty dated. And a mosh pit at a dance music night, even DnB is f***ing embarrassing, better than taking a selfy/video tho i guess

Saw Andy C at our local club, it was good but i think he's still playing the same stuff from 10 years ago, considering how fast dance music as a whole is moving, his sound was pretty dated. And a mosh pit at a dance music night, even DnB is f***ing embarrassing, better than taking a selfy/video tho i guess

Hmm I've just come back from Nass Festival (near Bath) which has skating all day then DnB/Hip Hop/Garage etc at night. This was the first DnB event I've been to in years and I can honestly say it went off. Would recommend it but the crowd was little too young on the whole.

Cypress Hill played the Saturday - 10/10.

Also saw Em at Wembley on Friday, class again and Dre came out.

Went to Edible at the Warehouse Project on Saturday, not my usual choice of night but had a cracker. Thought all the sets i saw from Catz n Dogz, Woolford, Eats Everythiing and Laurent Garnier were top notch, wasn't all that impressed by Subb-An though, didn't really seem to go anywhere with his set. Glad i made the trip, Glad it is back at store street too.

Went to Edible at the Warehouse Project on Saturday, not my usual choice of night but had a cracker. Thought all the sets i saw from Catz n Dogz, Woolford, Eats Everythiing and Laurent Garnier were top notch, wasn't all that impressed by Subb-An though, didn't really seem to go anywhere with his set. Glad i made the trip, Glad it is back at store street too.
Young or old crowd there dude?

Back