Weekend Plans

Ikoda

Been awhile since I created one of these... so...

What are we all up to this weekend?

and.......
I have booked the weekend off work so 4 days off from midnight Friday.

Was supposed to be DJ ing at a mates house warming on Sat but he wont let me set up the decks where I want them (kitchen) so I have thrown out said teddy. In contrast, last weekend I DJ'ed at a 50th party and it went down a storm. 6pm til 2.30am :), those 80's re edits came in very handy!

25th Birthday for me, so plan on it being messy. St Pauls Carnival in Bristol, then either Tribe of Frog (Psy Trance) or Motion (Hard Dance). OR both. Or neither. Things are fluid.

25th Birthday for me, so plan on it being messy. St Pauls Carnival in Bristol, then either Tribe of Frog (Psy Trance) or Motion (Hard Dance). OR both. Or neither. Things are fluid.
Haven't been to Tribe of Frog in ages, didn't realise it was on, such an amazing night!

Haven't been to Tribe of Frog in ages, didn't realise it was on, such an amazing night!

Yeah, I only found out they are doing one yesterday. I wanted to go to Delusion in Swansea but it's too much of a ballache to get home from.

Yeah, I only found out they are doing one yesterday. I wanted to go to Delusion in Swansea but it's too much of a ballache to get home from.
Yeah always a problem getting back from places! I'm on a mission to get a few friends to ToF the weekend now!

It's at the black swan, which is a venue I cannot stand in Bristol. Still, it's better than some venues I have been to (e.g. Bierkeller).

Going to do St Paul's during the day?

Happy Bday to 'Merica...July 4th coming up, when we gained our independence from ya bastads. :lol:

Will celebrating an awful lot. Tomorrow stock market closes at 2PM so after work some drinks and eats then a nice Blk Market Membership boat party around Manhattan, past the statue of the liberty and what not...musical entertainment by Henrik Schwarz (Live) and Koze. After party in the city with Koze.

On the 4th. Good ol American BBQ'ing and beers. Then to another Blk Market day time party with Dixon (Extended set), fireworks over the hudson river. After party in a warehouse with Appolonia boys and surprise guest (I think Koze).

The 5th I have a ticket for a 1000 person yacht with Sasha, Carl Craig, My Favorite Robot but I think my girl will be taking a friend instead and I will do some backyard hanging by the pool and bbq'ing with friends, listening to some tunes.

Party on!

It's at the black swan, which is a venue I cannot stand in Bristol. Still, it's better than some venues I have been to (e.g. Bierkeller).

Going to do St Paul's during the day?
Only ever been to it when it was at lakota, the black swan that bad? And will look into it, its a possibilty!

@mmintz, f*ck me:eek: thats a great couple of days...

Have been looking fwd to it for a bit as I had my series 66 exam scheduled for this Monday and passed!

Soooo many parties in NYC this weekend. Chose Dixon over a Lee Burridge, Adriatique and DJ Three party.

Have been looking fwd to it for a bit as I had my series 66 exam scheduled for this Monday and passed!

What's a series 66 exam?

Only ever been to it when it was at lakota, the black swan that bad? And will look into it, its a possibilty!

I wasn't impressed when I went along for Bris-Tek at the start of the year. Then again, I was bone sober and everyone around me was on another level, which probably coloured my opinion a little bit. Also not a huge fan of some of the sounds coming from some of the rigs they had in that night.

Back