RADIO 1 in Ibiza 2014

I think I said it above (and don't want to be a party pooper), but why are you guys so keen for the Ushuaia R1 event? The sets are probably max 30 minutes? Can any artist get into a 30 minute set? Though appreciate you do get to see / hear a lot of acts!

I understand, but I'm staying in PDB and its free and convenient. Something to do before Music On.

It would be nice to see a more permanent presence on the island by BBC which would explore the real feeling of the place

EDIT:

Something like the Radio1 dance radio 24hr live stream they are doing all week which i've just found. Now this will get me keen for 9th August when i finally touch down!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p021l7lz/live

Are these sets from this year or just historic ones.. It's just I'm surprised to see Tiesto on there!

I understand, but I'm staying in PDB and its free and convenient. Something to do before Music On.

I'm staying at Ushuaia and not sure if i'll need the tickets i registered for online - will find out on Thursday i guess! If i don't need them you are welcome to them......

I'm staying at Ushuaia and not sure if i'll need the tickets i registered for online - will find out on Thursday i guess! If i don't need them you are welcome to them......

That would be great, if you don't need them could you contact me Thursday?

im staying at some apartments next to hotel algarb.

I think I said it above (and don't want to be a party pooper), but why are you guys so keen for the Ushuaia R1 event? The sets are probably max 30 minutes? Can any artist get into a 30 minute set? Though appreciate you do get to see / hear a lot of acts!
Scenestars :D

Bbc party at privlege sucked. 2 hours to get insided (loy of people left witgout even getting in !) . OVERCROWDED is the least to say

From the small snippets I saw on the crowd at ushuia it was dire, mostly non moving humans then those idiots that have to sit on someone's shoulders like they're a king really get on my nerves.
Saw some footage of music on a few hours later and the terrace at amnesia looked a way better place to be!

Tried to listen to Tong v Sasha ... had to switch it off. Definitely too old for anything like that now.

Back