Music on afters @ Cova Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised the absolute best scenario - barring no delays - would only get me 2hrs at Cova Santa on saturday. I think ill bin it off and hold out for Cocoon afters on Tuesday.

This may *may* mean i end up in Amnesia some point Sunday morning. D'oh!

Has anyone been to Cova Santa? Worth going to? Looks pretty cool! We arrive on Saturday morning so pondering heading to that during the day looking all fresh and normal. After party cheating..

music on closing night one at amnesia is SOLD OUT - just got the heads up from amnesia

This deffo on? My mate just called them up and they said no party Saturday....there may well have been a language issue and he may have been speaking to the cleaner mind

UPDATE: no more parties at cova santa this year. no music on afters, no afterhours after amnesia closing. this just in. anyone that has bought a combo ticket (through spotlight) for amnesia closing with cova santa afters will get their tickets refunded automatically.

Oh dear. Usual story - did they just overdo and take the piss?

I'm trying to understand where they could have possibly overdone it.

From what I've heard this season so far every party at Amnesia is finishing at pretty much 7AM on the dot in accordance with the rules - unless I'm missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back