Pacha's 2015 line-up

^^ great article... when asked about his future plans for the brand in ibiza he says these are the options:

a) a beach club
b) another hotel
c) a bar in the port area

he seems very enthusiastic about option c)...
and that's what will happen: new bar-restaurant in the port opening soon... what used to be delfin verde (previously run by amnesia)!

2128212949_0b95ae1732.jpg

flickr
10676300_1509627035994400_1618807917031585005_n.jpg

Does anyone know for sure if Aoki will be spinning on Sept 7th? I see conflicting information on this site. Aoki's Facebook page says he will be there.

deejays ... They all make the same noise, some have more and others less name.
We know there are DJs who have no power to call that put a lot better music than that which has more name.
Therefore, we live in a world of sheep.
:twisted:

Eivissa need makeup, is unpresentable outside.
It hurts me so much that the route between the airport and Pasha is very ugly.
I promoted the campaign Together, thousand palms and Xico Tarrés Pere Palau and were not understood and were planted in the end only 58 ...

What do you think of the eco-tax?

But they do not suck enough already?
I pay millons and millions, what do they do with this money?
I see no improvement with the money I paid.
I do not know where the money goes ...

:eek:

Here I have the expansion project Pacha,
I will not do it.
You need more capacity to pay the DJs, but will not do that greed breaks the sack.

When I went to submit the draft was sent to two men who asked me two million.
It's all bought.

Generally the administration does not know anything.
Our big problem is that we have some managers who are amateurs playing politicians. Then there are the technicians who are rascals and do what they please.

'What time would have to close the clubs?

not later than 5 am.
If you have linked with a girl going to f*** at 9 in the morning it is an inconsistency. :lol:
If you go to bed at 8 in the morning it is that you doped,
because it is not normal that at that time the Indian're doing there.
Schedules encourage drug use.

He really is the gift that keeps giving. What is it with people that turn on the thing that makes them their millions. Like Richard Branson (owns Virgin Atlantic) starting to campaign against air pollution (when he owns a f**king airline). Strange how Pacha are still keen to take 15€ off me for a Vodka at 0715AM when one of their over priced DJs is still playing!

Like Richard Branson (owns Virgin Atlantic) starting to campaign against air pollution (when he owns a f**king airline).
Something called Corporate Social Responsibility. People still need to fly, it's about damage limitation and how pollution can be reduced as much as possible. Good on him for taking a lead on this but I guess it's damned if you do damned if you don't with some!

Back