Ushuaia acts 2015?

I'd say Departures is safe. Surely the only change has to be Hardwell by last years performance? I don't rate him but it sounded like even he didn't want to be there last year. Possible switch with someone like Calvin Harris? We all know Ushuaia go for the EDM big guns, and right now he seems to be the guy.

I'd say Departures is safe. Surely the only change has to be Hardwell by last years performance? I don't rate him but it sounded like even he didn't want to be there last year. Possible switch with someone like Calvin Harris? We all know Ushuaia go for the EDM big guns, and right now he seems to be the guy.

Calvin Harris and/or Martin Garrix on a night? All depends if Ushuaia continue to keep Friday's free for Hard Rock / live events. Or many have a number of Calvin Harris one off shows over the season? I mean Harris would command a $250,000+ a set these days wouldn't he? Even by Ushuaia standards, they are still slightly impeded by capacity!

Calvin Harris and/or Martin Garrix on a night? All depends if Ushuaia continue to keep Friday's free for Hard Rock / live events. Or many have a number of Calvin Harris one off shows over the season? I mean Harris would command a $250,000+ a set these days wouldn't he? Even by Ushuaia standards, they are still slightly impeded by capacity!

Good point regards capacity. I can only imagine what the ticket price would be like if he did get some form of residency. He's also well tied up with the Hakkasan Group in Vegas so maybe a little unrealistic. Good shout on Martin Garrix though. Again i'd rather boil my head but I could see him working well in Ushuaia.

as I said, just one change to last year...actually more an addition rather than a change.

as I said, just one change to last year...actually more an addition rather than a change.

Probably too early to say, but is there any news on La Familia (Voorn & Fanciulli) returning for their Sunday September Residency?

Good point regards capacity. I can only imagine what the ticket price would be like if he did get some form of residency. He's also well tied up with the Hakkasan Group in Vegas so maybe a little unrealistic. Good shout on Martin Garrix though. Again i'd rather boil my head but I could see him working well in Ushuaia.
Garrix is coming yep!

does anybody know @ which party and what year they had this icebear-deco in ush ??

Screenshot_2015-04-02-15-43-47-1.png

I'm not sure but I remember a year where david guetta had a strange "winter" theme for the ushuaia parties, I remember promo girls on salinas dressed in fur and skiing clothes at 30 degrees - poor girls :)

does anybody know @ which party and what year they had this icebear-deco in ush ??

View attachment 1477

1150245_10152117314899325_526331901_n.jpg

David Guetta 2013

Back