Circo Loco at DCIO

Is Cox there on the 1st? He's notably absent from his night at Space the night after.

he would never play a different night in ibiza INSTEAD of his own party. bad for business. every year there is this one date that cox can't do, usually because of an US commitment like burning man. so pretty sure hes not at dc10.

he would never play a different night in ibiza INSTEAD of his own party. bad for business. every year there is this one date that cox can't do, usually because of an US commitment like burning man. so pretty sure hes not at dc10.

He's done Circoloco once a year in September for the last two years and he also done Music On last year, rocking the terrace.

He's done Circoloco once a year in September for the last two years and he also done Music On last year, rocking the terrace.

what I'm saying is he wouldn't do circoloco INSTEAD of his own night, which was implied when you said that cox not playing on tuesday is an indication that he is playing circoloco.
that cox is not playing on tuesday is a strong indication that he will not be playing circoloco on sept 1st

I'm thinking of going to the closing party this year. I noticed it starts at 12. So I was thinking of doing a 3pm to midnight shift in the garden.

My question is this: how busy will it be at this time? Will it be busy enough, too busy or just right? I'm too old for all that mega-packed malarkey!

I'm thinking of going to the closing party this year. I noticed it starts at 12. So I was thinking of doing a 3pm to midnight shift in the garden.

My question is this: how busy will it be at this time? Will it be busy enough, too busy or just right? I'm too old for all that mega-packed malarkey!

3pm to midnight is a good plan. it will get very busy from about 8-9pm onwards, but still doable. it only ever gets super packed (inside) once the sound stops in the garden. then again I'm just used to the fact it will be rammed. but if you do it, coming early is the best advice I can give.

Thanks, what sort of crowd go these days? I haven't been for years, since the terrace was uncovered

10550866_10152749423597425_5434483513440090486_n.jpg

I'll be at DC10 on the 8th. Can't wait. What's the best time to turn up? When does it finish? Unlikely to go on to cocoon after.

Back