Tracks for 2014

L
http://www.mixmag.net/music/the-blog/top-ten-most-shazamed-tracks-in-ibiza

Always been a bit skeptical of these Shazam lists. How much is this manipulated by labels/artist's mgmt teams??

Strange to see MK's Head is a Jungle remix STILL so high up. However, personally very pleased to see that Vario Volinski is in the top 10.

First heard this at an afterparty following the bank holiday weekend at the start of May. There were bodies littered all over the place in various states of undress and various stages of comedown. Then the DJ dropped this and the whole place came alive with a second-wind. Literally everybody was up dancing. A special moment. Needless to say it got a few replays that morning.

love this track, I can see why it got everybody up. Perfect after party vibe.

This is going to be huge at certain parties I'm sure ... I may not be at them, but still !

Can't get enough of this one. Seems tailor-made for the closing moments of a Sven set. Sun fully up, shenanigans in the booth, Papa not even attempting to mix anymore, and everyone just sailing into outer orbit...

and this one. actually came out already last year, but is still a firm favourite of a certain mr vath!

Back