ambitious development programme for playa den bossa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im picturing that roundabout , will it make it harder to pull into the side of that big carpark behind / next to sissi's??

... roundabout near sissi's asador is finished now

pdb-roundabout.JPG

looks a million times better now.
is that sculpture-thing in the middle massive rock ?
reminds me of the flintstones :D

:eek: :eek:
... the pine trees in front of jet/moorea have been taken down.
at first i thought it was really a shame,
but i have to say that stretch past sissi's asador and before la sirena
always looked quite dodgy and now it actually looks a lot cleaner without the trees

and people will feel safe walking on that side of the street as well
what ?

ps:
any idea why garbi´s pool(area) was re-built ?
is the pool smaller now or are pics misleading ?

Last edited by a moderator:
icey - i had that flinstones thought too :lol:

yeah believe me or not, it just looks tidier now without the pine trees and with the new pavement instead. not saying it's the right thing though to take trees down!

no idea regarding garbi!

Sounds like a good thing they have chopped those pine trees down in PDB, it is quite dodgy walking up that side of the road late at night/early morning... plus there are these really annoying birds that congregate in the trees and squawk in the early evening when I'm trying to see in the hotel across the road!!

Nice to hear they are smartening up the main street, it always looks a bit grotty, maybe becuase all the buildings are fairly modern, but PDB doesnt really have any charm, I still much perfer to stay there than San Antonio though.

the new planned shopping center = 41.000 square meters
all existing big supermarkets together = less than 20.000
apparently it will include a big carrefour (15.000 square meters)... nothing to do with the little carrefour express in sant jordi (closed since late december)!

would you really date such a dumb bitch who rather prefers playing ****ing golf IN IBIZA
to going to a beachparty ????????????????????
Dude. Think before you type.
Meanwhile, go f**k off to your little corner you ignorant little rat.

generally, there have been a few other and mostly smaller changes. as you've probably read, the pine trees in front of jet/moorea have been taken down. at first i thought it was really a shame, but i have to say that stretch past sissi's asador and before la sirena always looked quite dodgy and now it actually looks a lot cleaner without the trees and people will feel safe walking on that side of the street as well, especially because there's also a decent sidewalk on that side of the road now.
That's good news. Walking on the other side of the road is always an obstacle course so good that they've put in a sidewalk on that side.

looks actually quite nice with the fountain working now (and illuminated at night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back