ibiza gossip 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, is Tox still going but under a different name? I went last year for the Ferry Corsten night and I’m wondering if they are doing something similar for this years Trance week.

This story made me listen to radio 1 for the first time in years. It’s all just attention seeking, one upmanship, lack of professionalism all round. Can’t the BBC do better than this? I guess it has worked.

Charlie being mortally offended at a record she is playing being playfully criticised. She’s nearly 40 ffs.

Arielle turn up inebriated when off duty. She’s nearly 35 ffs.

Producers allowing her on air.

Presenters subsequently boasting on air about free everything in vip rooms, after their colleague is suspended.

Back to Radio Luxembourg for me…

I had to listen to R1 in the car the other day because my DAB wouldn't pick up 6. Fortunately journey home is only 15 minutes...

I would be have Some reports from pacha 2735724 hours marathoon and some review about the combo masters Carola x Solomun . It’s works?
I heard something about 50th pacha It was at since 2019 🤷🏽‍♂️

from what I saw in the videos and just judging by what I saw in the videos, I didn't feel they were very connected. After all, they are “competitors” and competition is healthy but there was a lack of harmony there... they are two very strong names... It looked like Solomun's audience on one side and Carola's audience on the other, close to the both

from what I saw in the videos and just judging by what I saw in the videos, I didn't feel they were very connected. After all, they are “competitors” and competition is healthy but there was a lack of harmony there... they are two very strong names... It looked like Solomun's audience on one side and Carola's audience on the other, close to the both

I am not sure I would say that they are "Competitors" to be honest. And not sure how we can judge the connection from a 30 sec IG clip :cool:

I am not sure I would say that they are "Competitors" to be honest. And not sure how we can judge the connection from a 30 sec IG clip :cool:
competition was not the right term. But they are the holders of the two strongest nights of pacha right? So I consider that there is always an inherent status behind them
I saw a 10/15 Instagram stories, no reels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back