ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think many brits will be in ibiza this year as prices too high!

I wonder if next year will be a bit cheaper as there maybe more of a demand for it if the same parties are on
Not only Brits. Prices are insane from France or Switzerland too.

Don't think many brits will be in ibiza this year as prices too high!

I mean to be fair there is 1 daily flight everyday from London City, so it’s going to be expensive around New Year.

@stivi first told me about the via Valencia trick. It’s a good option if coming from the U.K. as more flights there in the winter from the U.K. and the Valencia > Ibiza price always seems very reasonable.

We were planning to come for half term at the end of May but the prices are mad. A casual look and £2000 just for flights and accommodation. We’re used to holidays being more expensive because my wife is a manager at a college so we can only go during school holidays. But at the moment the head is saying no but the heart is saying yes.

We were planning to come for half term at the end of May but the prices are mad. A casual look and £2000 just for flights and accommodation. We’re used to holidays being more expensive because my wife is a manager at a college so we can only go during school holidays. But at the moment the head is saying no but the heart is saying yes.

I'm going to see what happens early in 2023, goes without saying that the world is in for a difficult winter and there will be winners and losers in terms of currency fluctuations, inflation etc. UK has very much been a loser economically recently but things can change quickly in this kind of climate.

There will also be a tipping point where if the airlines and hotels haven't got their sales in they will have to reduce as better to discount than have empty planes and empty rooms.

I see on Pacha's website they're advertising Music On as ''limited capacity'' for NYE. I wonder what they mean by this. Online ticket sales only and no presale I'd presume. Would be amazing if there was room to dance etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back