Your opinion or review on Ushuaia?

lfc63amg

never went this year but went last year got the impression that it's constantly about money in there fair enough decent line ups and stuff but I got the impression it's about v.i.p and big spenders?

It's ok but prefer other clubs.

I guess it's also down to what music you like too. A lot of the nights that are held there are not my cup of tea.

never went this year but went last year got the impression that it's constantly about money in there fair enough decent line ups and stuff but I got the impression it's about v.i.p and big spenders?

What gives you that idea? Compared to most of the clubs I find the VIP bit the less intrusive ?

Just the v.i.p tables just up a it from dance floor and not a lot of room to walk up too the top where one of the other bars is and standing while staff sprint pass you with a magnum bottle of champagne with sparklers

I might be wrong but I just get a kinda feeling that it's constantly About money I know it's a business though

David guetta enjoyed the night because was something different would'nt to get abit of every genre last year but thinking about it probably because it's a mainstream night it was packed and big spenders were attracted

it only worth for Opening & Closing..the only times ill have a visit...as too many commercial music & for Techno party Ants, Zoo project on sat is 100x times better :cool: & a worker ive bring to zoo aug 20th , thanks me for it (he as also done Ants)

Ive also only attended Ants (closing) last year and arrived around 6ish which must of been prime time and i queued for about 40 mins for the toilet and whilst doing so my missus had been for a piss and got us 4 drinks at the bar and still had to wait for me.
Once the mainstage opened up it was a lot better, im going to Ushuaia closing this year but for me its a place to say ive been and done it, im defo into clubs more than outdoor stages though by a mile

Stayed there last year in the Tower, only been to the Opening a couple of times and Ants.

I had a great time, really enjoyed the Openings, I love the outdoor clubbing vibe, really don't notice the VIP culture and it doesnt ruin my vibe.

Going back for the closing .....and I still won't notice VIP, Sparklers, Champoo or what some of you go on about.

I personally love the spectacle Ushuaia provides.I Like the fire and smoke blasts popping off at the right times during tracks. I also like how it's outdoor as well, one of the few places you can party outside in Ibiza.

Ants was even better this year for me personally becuase it wasn't as busy but the atmosphere was still there. I know ppl look down on Ushuaia cuz of their events, but outside of their music policy, they know how to put on a great show and their events are what Ibiza is all about. I wish they had more underground events of course

I'm glad i went to Ushaia because the novelty of outdoor clubbing on that scale was great, but i wouldnt go again. Felt a bit corporate/cheesy and soulless and having the massive pool and VIP area in the middle made finding a decent area to dance a pain. ALso, we were lucky as they opened the upstairs area so we could use the toilets because before that, there was a 1 hour wait at the mens...pretty unbelievable.

I went once a couple of years ago. Stayed 2 hours, and I will never go again.
The opposite of my idea of ibiza clubbing.

Back