beware encounters with puffins tho:
It's a fair trek up here for you, what made you pick bamburgh?
things to do:
Well i love it up there because it's so chilled out.
get on the beaches for walks
- lost afternoons in pub gardens
- holy island close by (check the tides)
- Alnwick castle and gardens (harry potter film set)
- boat trips to the islands to see the seals.
- Carter's butchers shop - great food.
- bamburgh castle, go for a look round.
afternoon all, speaking of fish and chips we just got back from a weekend in Whitby. Cracking little spot - got out to Scarborough Castle also (strange place, not as rough as I thought, until the local Orange Order turned up?!)