yes......another tune i.d :P

jrd

if anyone has downloaded the tiesto @ aria club (13/6/03) mpg what is the track that comes on at around 7 mins in the video file

for those without the file it will be hard for me to describe!

let me see.......

G# G# G# G# G# G#, G G G G G G, A A A A A A A A A A A A

are the notes that are repeated over and over....

don't know if thats any help :confused:

get your guitars out and help me ;)

cheers

congratulations, that is the best tune id request that i've ever seen...

I'll personally award £10 to whoever ID's this tune, just for the sheer ingenuity of it.. ;)

monkehUK said:
congratulations, that is the best tune id request that i've ever seen...

I'll personally award £10 to whoever ID's this tune, just for the sheer ingenuity of it.. ;)

:D G# G# G# G# G# G#, G G G G G G, A A A A A A A A A A A A :lol:

i know its a really bad description but if u actually play that over and over u would get it if u were familiar with the tune!

i got the file from soulseek

do yous think this could be in there for "The Best Tune Description Awards 2004"

:oops:

it has no lyrics and the little riff I described :idea: sounds like its slightly dragging behind the beat.

whilst im here.....another one hehe!

marco v played this in a few sets in 03...
godskithen scotland and others

also

Dj tiesto - n-joy in the mix 13/09/03

trance tune...

at first its just the beat for a while and then the trancey tune comes into it now and again...

sometimes the beat stops and a piano plays a short riff and the beat comes back in again

later into the song the beat and bass etc all stops. all u hear is the trancey riff then the piano comes in with it eventually

in the parts when there is a beat there's a few times a phaser can be heard

it's a very marco v tune! i love it!

I just love your enthusiasm mate, thus the offer of a reward... i reckon you'd be better off posting on the gatecrasher,godskitchen or passion boards tho, doesnt seem to be that many trance monkeys on here! The kids on the gk board seem to know their sh1t...

jamiedunn said:
if anyone has downloaded the tiesto @ aria club (13/6/03) mpg what is the track that comes on at around 7 mins in the video file

let me see.......

cheers

DJ Jean - The Launch

no thats not it! It's not commercial and im sure i heard tiesto play it this summer in amnesia

its not traffic! I dont think its a tiesto track and i've only heard it a few times!

i'll try to rip a part of the song and upload it sometime for yous to have a listen

Bah!! i knew it was that! I've been ill so slow to reply :(

As soon as u said marco v played it, it gave the game away. If u need it just gimme a shout.

u know any other songs that are similar? and is there a name for its style? or just trance?

That 'sound' is really just marco v's style so most of what he plays is like that really. Its one of those trance/techno crossover tracks really. Tiesto has really been hammering this sorta style at the moment. I'll try and put together a few tracks that u might wanna look at. I'll have to sort it out 2mora though cos i need an early nite 2nite :(

jamiedunn said:

let me see.......

cheers

Agoria - La Onzieme Marche (Phil Kieran Mix)

ohh i thought that was talkin about the marco V one. Maybe i shuda read the posts a bit more thoroughly :(

I was talkin about the marco v tune in this thread too!

I was just saying that I got the name for the other one!

Back